1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ncis

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Ashleigh Ann, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Ashleigh Ann

Ok. So I've been watching NCIS for years and years and years. In all that time, they've addressed an LGBT community once in memory. It was a case about a dead lesbian. So she wasnt even an active character.

However, that changed on Tuesday. One of the new recurring guest roles said he was gay. I'm hoping he becomes a series regular, too. I just want this to get a bit of a plotline. His character is closeted to everyone except McGee on the show and it's just a different situation than is normally seen. I can't think of any other crime shows that have LGBT characters with regularity. It's not Smash or Glee or The L Word. It's not anything like them at all in fact.

Anyone else have some thoughts on this?

2. Shevanel

I have no thoughts on the gay character, but I despise NCIS xD Sorry.

3. seeksanctuary

NCIS pisses me off when it comes to GLBT things. They have made several tasteless jokes about trans people, and it pisses me off that the gay character is ~*~of course~*~ the STUPIDEST character in the series. :|