1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ponies Anyone?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Trixxster, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Trixxster

So... Anyone else here absolutely adore My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? I know I do. Applejack is best pony by the way. Who do you think is best pony and why do you think that? Why do you like the show? Fave episode? Okay, discuss!

I like AJ because she's so down to earth, she has a kick ass accent, and she's a practically a cowgirl! (I like cowgirls). I also like that she's the Element of Honesty. And I love the way she calls everypony sugarcube!

Coincidentally, my favorite episode is The Last Round-up! It has everything! Derpy is mentioned by name and talks, RD cries, Pinkie goes insane, an epic cart chase, Big Mac crying and a sweet as sugar ending and moral.

I like the show, because it's fun, entertaining and has good morals for girls. It features a wide variety of different types of characters, who aren't just cardboard cutouts and it's funny without being gross about it! It's also super sweet and has bright colors. Plus Rainbow Dash. She makes anything 20 % cooler.

Your turn.

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've just started watching. My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash since she is all rainbowey and awesome. I don't think that I have watched enough to have a favorite episode yet.

3. Cascade

I've tried watching a few episodes but it never really clicked with me.

4. Emberstone

stop clopping to ponies!!!

5. WeirdnessMagnet

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Watched the whole 1st season on a dare, over a weekend, then some episodes of the 2nd. It's awesomely done show, but... Let's just say, what the day when I start to regularly watch ANY kind of TV show, let alone call myself a "fan" would be the day frozen Hell is overflown by squadrons of flying pigs. Telly just isn't my thing.

Favourite pony is a tie between Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle.

... And now I have to find a TROMBONE! Because no one can really rebuild an exact copy of EC over there in a minute...

6. Tim

Tim

Fluttershy Rocks My Socks. :3

7. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

'Tis an enjoyable show. I got into it after a friend pressured me to watch the first three episodes (because the first two are pretty different from the others), and I got into it the exact same way she did. "Well, that was an enjoyable show, but nothing special... one more episode... one more episode... one more episode..."

I had a picture of Twilight Sparkle reading next to a massive pile of books as my profile picture on Facebook for a while. My friend who got me into the show confirmed that she's by far the pony I'm most like, and she just happens to edge into the spot of my favorite. I really don't have a particular favorite character, but I relate the most to her problems (Applejack's second).

[​IMG]

8. my best friend loves it.
    but i personally dont care for it,
    each to their own though :slight_smile:

9. Emberstone

okay, back to seriouslyness for me.

I watched the first episode, and I can see why so many people of so many stripes love it. I thought it was a well written show, and that is saying something for a cartoon, and a kids one no less.

however, I dont think I get any channel that carries it, so I dont get to watch it.

10. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

YouTube has the episodes. I've been going through the show linearly, and I've yet to not be able to find an episode on there.

11. Trixxster

12. Mogget

My favorite episode so far is the latest one, "Putting Your Hoof Down." I love Fluttershy.

13. Emberstone

I will wait till AFTER finals. I already had my homework schedule upset by Downton Abbey.

14. Trixxster

Good plan. Also, I love your signature. I like that it's insinuating that Stephenie Meyer just slammed her face against the keyboard to write Twilight.

15. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I haven't watched a lot of epeisodes, but I have watched a few (on youtube).

I hate the toys. So damn much.

But I love that show. It's well-drawn, well-acted, well-written, and not too heavy-handed on the lessons.

And frankly, I love all those damn ponies.
    Personal fave, though- Rainbow Dash.
    Why? Blue with Rainbows (my favorite colors), can fly, is adventurous, is boyish. Basically, she's a lot like me, 'cept I'm actually afraid of heights.

16. Trixxster

Rainbow is my second fave pony!

Mogget - I also enjoyed "Putting Your Hoof Down."

17. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

I actually bought a Rainbow Dash shirt yesterday. I am officially 20% cooler. And I shall wear it while making cupcakes this weekend, because I've a sick sense of humor. I like all the ponies, but either Rarity or Fluttershy is my favorite.

(!)

18. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I Love Rarity because shes fabulous and sorta posh, and if I was a pony I would probably be Rarity xx

19. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I WANT THAT SHIRT!!!

AND YOUR CUPCAKES!!!

(gimme!)

20. astronaut

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    oh my god I thought I was the only adult who watched this show! I love it! I didn't get to watch it growing up because my mom was one of those evangelistic christians and refused to let me watch any shows with bad guys in them or magic in them.So care bears were out too. And power rangers. oy. :/