1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GCB (Good Christian B****es)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Revan, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anyone else enjoying GCB? I love it and Blake (Cricket's husband who is gay) is extremely hot and I love that he's gay :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Just loving the show. Anyone else's thoughts?

2. jayhad90

jayhad90 Guest

lmao! i saw the first two episodes and me and my best friend thought they were hilarious he loves cricket my favorite charactor is gigi. it is a really funny show though.

3. PianoNate

yes, Blake is hawt! and thank you for letting me know what the acronym stood for, I could NOT figure it out! lolololol

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

When I first saw the commercials for it I thought it was going to be AWFUL! I ended up giving it a try with some friends and the show is actually hilarious. It doesn't take it self seriously and its ridcs humor.

I will say that the whole husband cheating on his wife with some dude is soooo overdone. We called it the first time we saw him interact with her. So painfully obvious it was scary.

5. Ben

Ben

I switched it off after thirty seconds. Maybe I should have given it a bit more time to grow on me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Emberstone

omgawd, last night, when Cricket was being snide about her personal trainer/sex partner marrying someone named Keke, I was all "says someone named 'Cricket'!"

I love this show. It has such an amazing cast. I agree, blake is cute, but I have to say that Cricket is my fav of the characters. I love her so much because she is accepting of her husband, and was willing to have everyone think she was a adulterous whore to protect his privacy. That, in my opinion, is one strong, kind-hearted woman right there.

I think the writing is excellent, and it has just enough sass and stereotyping to give a certain flavor, but is not overbearing.

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Same here about Keke and Cricket! lol!!

And yeah, I mean talk about a wonderful woman. Plus I'm glad she stood up against Carleen. I feel like Carleen's whole world is unraveling because of Amanda's arrival. She's causing her friends to stand up to her, and her just whole perfect world is gone. And I LOVE Leslie Bibb, I haven't seen her on TV since Popular in 2000-01, and she's a wonderful comedic actor. <3

8. Emberstone

I will say this, Carleenes husband has a good body. However, I dont really find any redeeming quality to him as a character. it doesnt help that his gruff voice and demeaner makes him seem like kind of a douchey, over angry man.