1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Beekman Boys

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by kris B, Mar 25, 2012.

1. kris B

I just found that The Beekman Boys is available on Netflix. Now, I don't usually like reality tv, but the couple kinda looked cute :slight_smile:

Has anyone seen it? Did you like it?

2. Ridiculous

I watched one episode one day. It was kind of boring, nothing really happened.

Also I really didn't like their furniture when Martha Stewart had a tour of their farmhouse on her blog, not to mention they have a crypt on their property with a collection of human bones.

3. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love them! I live in a farming area, so when I heard about the show I watched it as soon as possible. And I have to admit, the idea of settling down with Mr. Black Cat and having a small farm like that has entered my head since I began watching the show.

I don't know if it's the editing or not, but I think Brent is portrayed as a "nagging wife" type character a little too often. Of course that may just be because he is so in love with the idea of being like Martha Stewart (whom we all know is secretly half-robot.)