1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Girls 1 Cup reaction video's

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Ty, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

Okay so i just showed my mum 2 girls 1 cup

My mum only saw 6 seconds of it before she ran off screaming "omg tyrone thats disgusting turn it off, your banned from the internet" in shock lol
    So then she runs away and my brothers and sisters try to get to the computer
    Ive never seen the video nor want to so i just planned on letting the video run through so i didn't have to see it.

but my mum was telling me "turn it off, turn it off"!

so i closed my eyes and just unplugged the computer, i really didn't wanna see it lol.

But yeah, since i turned off the comp, the reaction video wasn't saved so thats a bummer, it was halarious.

I MAY show my dad when he gets home and see how he reacts. Have any of you lot seen it or shown friends/family?

2. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I've only seen, the same as your mum, about 6 seconds of it, and I closed the tab it was on. It was DISGUSTING. The more reason for me to stay gay.

That whole thing was in discussion with my peers before we got out of school for Winter Break, and they all were disgusted by it. Some find it interesting. What's so interesting about two girls shitting and then eating it?

3. ethene

i wanna watch it... but im scared >_>
    whats there in this vid?

4. ethene

awww :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    then im not watching it

*pukes*

5. Ty

Ty Guest

Yeah... im never gonna watch it... however getting my family to watch it and record? hmmmm :grin:

And btw the theme music of it makes me ROFL XD