1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shopping spree: Advice needed!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Carpe Diem, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Carpe Diem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey ECs.

Recently, I've succumbed to the fashion industry and decided to go on an online spree. I've bought two Ed Hardy & Smet tees, a cap, Henleys Mens hoodie, a few more shirts (which I can't seem to recall the brand, it was an asian brand.), a knit sweater and a cardigan for my sis (I'm such a good bro lol).:grin:

Contemplating on getting a Affliction Cooper bootcut mens jeans. How much do you think is worth spending on a pair of jeans?

To aussies (especially those in sydney), any recommendation for a cheap pair of jeans? I rather go to a shop and try the jeans on instead of buying online.

I was also looking for a denim jacket to prepare for autumn/winter. Now it's still too hot here. When I have the time (a few days from now), I'll post a few pics of the stuff I wanted to buy but am not sure. Need your fashion advice!:grin:

You will be expecting a series of posts in this thread from me (asking for advice with pic provided).

I also saw a few armani tee amongst other brands but I did not buy them because they usually plaster the brand in HUGE fonts on the tee itself. Feel kinda weird wearing it because it screams "I'm a brand monger!". Do you think my fear is unfounded?:icon_sad:

Cheerio,
    Carpe Diem

---------- Post added 4th Apr 2012 at 02:24 PM ----------

To EC mods,

Pls delete this thread for me. I accidentally posted two of them.

Thanks!