1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Tree Hill-ers?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Davey, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Davey

So do I have any fellow Tree Hill-ers out there?

excited for the new season coming in a few days (US only i think...)

I'm watching my season two DVDs right now. I just got them for Christmas and I absolutely love this season. for those who don't watch Tree Hill this is the season with the character Anna who its reveled is bisexual. Its very powerful with an Episode where one of the main characters (Peyton played by Hilarie Burton) stands up for people who get picked on. It just works out that its because someone spray paints DYKE on her locker because of rumors. Its my favorite episode of the whole 4 seasons currently out!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. Hollywood

i'm an extra in two episodes this season...i think they're 3 and 4.

3. Davey

REALLY!?
    Dude thats awesome!

4. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I love One Tree Hill. Brooke's stalker scared the shit out of me, but he did have a purpose - the way Peyton and Brooke got back together was cool. I can't wait for the next season =]

5. Spark

Spark Guest

Who would watch One Tree Hill, when that same channel (CW) plays AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!) (!) :icon_bigg

6. bluemouse

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I love One Tree Hill too! I bought the the 1st three seasons for 45 dollars all together at target! It was great. My favorite character is Brooke. I can't wait till the the 5th starts tuesday. I watched all the DVDs!

7. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I somewhat guiltily admit I love One Tree Hill too... I really like how they do Karen and Dan. And I really like that I don't think the show takes itself super-seriously. Like they do some serious episodes but I don't think they're high on themselves, unlike, say, Smallville, which I think at least some of the people involved in think is epic or something, when really it's not.

I've heard this coming season is going to focus less on the adult characters, which I think if true is a shame.

I do like how Mouth is still somewhat geeky. And I think Nathan is fucking hot!

8. CelebrityHead

Chad Michael Murray is so hot! :grin:
    I don't watch the show religiously, just if it's on then I watch it. But I loved the episode where they had the dares going on and Lucas went into a shop wearing a bra lol...

9. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I really don't like that show. I don't know why, but I just don't. The girls they have in there are too... annoying.

10. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nathan needs a haircut and a shave... NOW.

11. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm guilty. I stumbled across it after looking up an actor that I thought was attractive on IMDB.

I downloaded seasons 1-4 last month and have been trying to get through them all. Right now I'm half way through season 4. It is not on any stations I get.

In my opinion the first season was the worst. The characters weren't very well developed and the show focused way too much on Basketball.

Now I like most of they characters. They aren't over the top, and most are just genuinely good people with own issues. Even Dan is enjoyable in his evilness. I didn't like Keith too much, he always stuck me as kind of dumb. Though I thought he did a really good job when he came back as a ghost.

I like how although sometimes blatantly obvious, they address some real world issues (like the DYKE T-shirt in the sub-plot dealing with one of the characters being a lesbian.) They also deal a lot with teenage sex and use of birth control, school violence, etc. And with the exception of the introduction song I like most of the music they play in the background.

I also like how generally things are kept light. Something I find funny is Haley's repeated mentions of Dawson's Creek, because Chad Michael Murray played a character in Dawson's Creek, and they are both filmed by the same studio.

12. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

Agreed. He was HOT the last seasons, now, he's like... ugh.
    I love how Haley's the new narrator instead of Lucas.

I love Haley's and Nathan's kid: "This is my life. I'm taking a stand."

13. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    And Nathan's looks didn't just creep me out the other night... he was creepy entirely.

You have no clue how badly I was hoping to see Brooke and Peyton possibly give him a makeover. lol

14. Davey

I love nathan with the ###### look. He looks more like a man and not a teen...but sadly it will be gone in a few episodes :frowning2:.

i watch this show all the time its absolutely fabulous!
    I loved the season five premiere!

(and just to fix an above comment its was Peyton's stalker not Brooke's...sorry i can be obsessive at times lol)

15. tooinlove

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I love One Tree Hill. I have the biggest crush on Luke!

16. Hollywood

watch for me tomorrow night on OTH-im an extra in an outdoor cafe scene. im wearing a purple shirt.

17. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Will do. That'll be fun... I'm recording it on my magic box PVR so I'll be able to pause and scan.