1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smallville-ers

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Proud1p4, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Well i'll be damned if those One Tree Hill folk have a thread and Smallville is left in the dust. :dry:

Anyone else even remotely addicted ?

I'll admit, i haven't been loyal since about November, but i'm getting back into it.
    Chloe (Allison Mack) is by far my favourite character and if she ever left, i'd consider to stop watching the show. Although the "no shirts, no problem" policy for the guys does make me drool just a little bit. Espicially Tom Welling.. even if he isnt as deliciously ripped as in the past.
    So nothing short of Allison being let go and them filming the guys in parkas will break my interest.

That one hour of 'me time' makes the early-rise on Friday morning for school much more bearable. :lol:
    How bout you?

[​IMG]

#1 Proud1p4, Jan 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2008
  2. Spark

Spark Guest

Is Smallville on CW?

if so, JUST WATCH AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL(!)

lol

3. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

^ Bah! I have tried in the past, but i just can't stand it.
    The Tyra Banks/Paper-thin models combination makes me sick to my stomach.

4. EthanS

EthanS Guest

My fav is da girl on the rigth i liked da episode where her ancesotr possesed her and kicked clarkes ars XD

5. Nicknikko

dude i'm a smallviller... i love ittt

hi5

6. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

i officially heart you LOL

now if you tell me you also want some Chloe/Clark action then im gonna bed with you right now ahah.

7. Nicknikko

lol i actually do!
    lmaooo hahhaha

now...

lets go to bed LMAO

8. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

*whacks with rolled-up newspaper*
    Horny little bugger. I'm not that cheap. :eusa_naug

...Unless of course your favourite episode is also "Fever".

#8 Proud1p4, Jan 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2008
  9. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You need to marry me... I HATE that show and how so many gay guys like it. Gah!

10. Nicknikko

you guys ... i hate you now! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: UGH

I LOVE ANTM i love it period... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:PPPPP

11. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Chloe is my favourite character but I think Kristin Kreuk is just unearthily beautiful.

I HATE Super-slut (well kinda both of them but really I was referring to the new girl) and I'm not terribly fond of Lois.

And what's really weird is that I think Smallville is one of the very worst shows on TV... well okay, that's pushing it... definitely the least good show I watch except maybe October Road, but I still watch it because I keep desperately believing it will one day eventually live up to its potential. Kinda like I watched Charmed on and off and kept hoping for some kind of miracle, because really Charmed should have been nearly Buffy-level and it SO wasn't.

However, Smallville films here, along with many other shows, so I've seen John Glover (Lionel, great actor) on Robson Street. I woulda rather seen Green Arrow boy but I think the younger stars in the shows that film here tend to hide out or something.

It's so funny... I live about two or three blocks from the clocktower they used for Green Arrow's base of operations.

But yeah... Smallville... it's entertaining but a shadow of what it should be. Bring back Martha! I love Annette O'Toole!

12. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good I can have Proud1p4 all to myself. No sharing for you!

13. Nicknikko

I agree with you in Chloe... i love that girll... she's just an amazing actress...
    same with Annette O'toole...

but SMALLVILLE IS NOT A BAD TV SHOW... i love ittt

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. Nicknikko

haha whatever he was the one that asked me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: LMAOOO

15. Nicknikko

haha i like that episode.. but i really thought martha was going to die.. so is not like ahh i love it but i do like it

16. biisme

i LOVE smallvile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and, i have ALWAYS been faithful!! only thing is, michael rosenbaum siad that this will be his last year!!!! and i LOVE lex!!!!!! he's sooooooo hot. and you just WANT him to be good...

17. StudMuffin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Smallville is my anti-drug. Seriously. (!) I've been stuck on it since the 3rd season. I just wish they'd get rid of that whore already. :tantrum:

18. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

LMAO @ pretty much every post. :roflmao:

I know it's horrible how it just perpetuates the "Hi i'm anorexic, thus i am beautiful" Hollywood standard. Whens the last time you saw someone over 120lbs on ANTM? Or someone like P!nk for that matter? Someone individual but beautiful.

Yeah Supergirl pisses me off, she looks/acts so skanky? It took away from the show in my opinion. Plus how it was pretty stupid of them to name her "Kara" pretty much linking her to season 3's "Kara". I wish they just stuck to the main characters instead of adding all these new superheroes. Now it's just become more of a "superhero meet & greet" than "Smallville".

(i'm ignoring your "smallville is the worst" comment)

And I FUCKING LOVE Charmed.
    I think it was budget issues that prevented it from ever living up to what it could be.

#18 Proud1p4, Jan 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2008
  19. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think what I hate about it (and all competitive reality shows) is that it's all about how everyone but one person is a loser. So it's all loser loser loser loser loser loser loser loser loser... oh and a winner. Who is never really very talented or nice. So it's just about humiliation... that's why American Idol focuses so much on the audition shows, William Hung, and Sanjaya.

Well Season 3's character had to be named "Kara" because everyone was supposed to think she was Supergirl (well, anyone who knew the comic books). Likewise, the actual character of Supergirl has to be named Kara. So... they should never have done the Season 3 fake-out.

I don't mind the superhero meet & greet when it's Kyle Gallner doing the greeting, however.

How convenient of you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Uhm no, what prevented it from living up to what it could have been was the writing. And the directing. And sometimes the acting. :lol:

Seriously, when Shannen Doherty left, she said she was tired of wasting her talent on 12yos... and I realised then she'd hit the nail on the head of why I hated the show: it was so written DOWN to the (supposedly dumb and unsophisticated) tween audience... it was like a live-action Saturday morning cartoon. Whereas Buffy, while it had silly moments and lots of goofiness, was always written for a very whipsmart audience.

That's my story, at least, and I'm sticking to it.

20. *makes hissing noises* Stay back Smallville is mine!! I have/had all the episodes on my computer and have just started buying all the seasons on dvd. None of my friends watch it but that's ok because I've never seen all the Starwars or Lord of the Rings movies, much to their utter disgust. I love definitely love Allison Mack and Annette O'Toole and have also heard that Michael Rosenbaum plans to leave the show after season 7. Along with that I read that "There is talk that Smallville could possibly go for eight seasons total." which means it's almost over?!!?! :tears: So in conclusion I dearly love Smallville and I practically live on Kryptonsite.com, along with nbc.com/heroes of course :lol: