1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dancers/fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by nicecoolguy, Apr 15, 2012.

1. nicecoolguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I like to dance and watch other dancers, and I was just curious if anyone else out there has any dance experience, or is just a fan of dancing? Do you like certain dance shows or movies? Who are some of your favorite dancers? I like SYTYCD, ABDC kinda, recently got into DWTS, and I love dance movies. I also have several people who've inspired me to keep dancing. I have no professional experience but I got started after watching a friend of mine in college, and looking at YouTube videos. I basically just do my own thing but I'm really into and respect all genres of dance, though I'm mostly into hip-hop.

2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

I love ABDC. I like a lot of styles. Some examples are, Poreotics, Kabba Modern, & Quest Crew, I can't legitimately breakdance though. Lol.

3. KillTheLights

I really love tight choreography. The type that Britney, Janet and a few others do. It looks amazing and takes a lot of skill.
    I dance sometimes... I'm not really the best though.

4. coolbreeze90

coolbreeze90 Guest

Remotekontrol FTW!!!

5. Kyllani

I took dance classes as a child, but stopped by the time I was 8 or 9. I love love love SYTYCD. ABDC, eh, I used to like it but this last season just wasn't as good as some of the previous ones and Mario Lopez is just bad. I like the Step-Up movies that I've seen. I think the only one I've missed is the most recent one. I know a guy in one of the local break-dancing crews and they have competitions every now and again that we go to. Those are a whole lot of fun.

6. Hiems

I used to watch DWTS religiously, but nowadays I'm more interested in SYTYCD. I'm happy that two classically trained ballet dancers made it to this season's top four. I think that's a first for the show :grin:

I lack a sense of rhythm... so I don't dance at all. I do enjoy watching people dance though. Some awesome choreographers on YouTube are k0szzz, Dejan Tubic, and Camillo Lauricella.