1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fashion dilemma :/

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by nate16, Apr 16, 2012.

1. nate16

Hi ecer's. So im in a bit of a fashion pickle; especially in the shirt department. Im 5'11 but i have a longer torso. My size is a medium. Here's the scenario: i buy a shirt at a store thats a medium and fits perfectly. Once it gets washed it shrinks and shortens in length and looks too small. If i go up to a large, im legit swimming in it cuz im a skinny guy. Idk if its just the fabric shrinking a ton. Are their any ways i can get around this dilemma? Does hanging it out to dry affect it in anyway?

On another note, i have a shirt thats a bit wide but the length is fine. Are their any tricks guys can do like tying to make it a bit tighter that wont be weird looking? Haha sry this weird thread :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. thanks in advance for any suggestions!

2. Maialuna

Hang drying definitely helps. ...That's all I know. I'm always messing up the laundry anyways... ><

3. tiexgrr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have the same problem that you do, body wise I am a medium but torso length I'm a large.

Certain companies make a shirt called Medium-Long see if you can find any near you. Otherwise its going to be hangdry only for your clothing.

4. King

King Guest

Yesyesyes! Hang out to dry! I'm 6'3 and my mom hangs all of my shirts in our laundry room and they dry just fine, otherwise I'd have a lot of very small shirts...