1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creepy Theories and Creepy Pasta... o^e Let's discuss, shall we?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Waffles, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Waffles

Anyone else read/heard of the creepy theories and terrors of our wonderful childhood?
    These things are like "Rugrats Theory" which basically states that Angelica is imagining the children and is basically a psychopath? Or the "Lavender Town Theory" where a LOT of stuff is hidden. Like how the original song for the town in the early copies of "Red" and "Green" had a frequency in the original score that, when looked at through a spectrum, has an image of the Ghost from pokemon towers and the Unown that spell "Leave Now". YouTube it if you haven't already heard of this stuff. It'll send chills down your spine. I WILL warn you that some of the material is graphic, so do watch this stuff with caution.
    Another well known Creepy Pasta is "BEN" from the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask with the secret cartrige that just has MAJORA written on it. This version of the game is just so disorentating that it definitely will at LEAST poke at your brain.

So what says you? Just coincidences, or was someine TRYING to scare us with these chilling messages?

2. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My favorite creepy pasta, while not directly relating to any games or cartoons, will forever be The Russian Sleep Experiment. There's just something about it.

3. Waffles

I just watched (listened) to the narrated version on youtube, and I must say...
    morbid, but interesting. o_o

4. I'm glad I read that in the morning so I'll have all day to creep out over it before bed.

5. BudderMC

Saaaaaaaame...

How have I never heard about these before? Now I'm gonna be lurking them all day instead of being productive ._.

6. Waffles

You've never heard of creepy pasta? D: This stuff is so scary messed up that it'll mess with your MIND. o_e I hate it because it scares me... but that only makes me more interested and then I end up liking it. It's like a love/hate relationship. XD

7. Waffles

NEVER. REPEAT NEVERRRRR.
    Look up the "Go to sleep" face.
    SCARY. SHEIT. TT^TT

8. mike6557

My brother and I watched the majora one, and it cemented my already-present hate of that game. Then I woke up to a picture of ben on my ceiling above my bed and screamed. thanks bro :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Waffles

BEN? As if I didn't already hate the game. That story just made my hatred SO MUCH WORSE.
    But your bro really posted a pic of BEN on your ceiling? D: I would've cried and flipped a biatch.
    This stuff... so creepy, but at the same time it's scary interesting. o_o

10. mike6557

Yeah, I don't know how he did it without waking me up...
    Haven't played that game since actually LOL
    When I first watched it though, I had a heart attack when the mask salesman screamed and flipped his shit in the field.

11. Waffles

I only played it.once, and I never really got far. Thank GOD I stopped playing before learning the song of elgey... o^o
    The mask salesman never particularly struck me as a nice character. Seeing him flip a biatch in the fields and the BEN story officially make me hate him all the more.

12. mike6557

The game in general isn't nice; the only reason I beat it was to say I've beaten every zelda game to completion. And yep! always hated the masks salesman, hate him even more now.
    And BEN drowned? ruined my life lol

13. Waffles

I decided to skip it. XD I've beaten all the other games EXCEPT for MM.
    Though... I kinda wanna find it and play it. Just to see if it happens. o_o
    And go figure: the story off how BEN died... drowning by his own father... *shivers*

... You've met a terrible fate. D:

14. mike6557

Problem with that though: spliced in scenes from oot, so at that point you're like wtf... kaporea gaebora? However, on first watch through that video you're too terrified to notice things like that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Waffles

Haha that's true. XD

Apparently people have found the BEN glitch on their N64 MM games. And they played it live to prove it. MAN that is some scary sheit. .3.

16. mike6557

Yeah, I'd probably lock myself in my room and never touch my console again :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. BudderMC

Oh my geebus. That BEN one... wtf. Just... what. WHO WOULD CREATE SUCH A THING.

For some reason I never liked MM enough to play it before, despite having played nearly every other Zelda. NOW I KNOW WHY!

...I'm afraid to watch those videos. Not tonight at least. Not before an exam. v_v

---------- Post added 19th Apr 2012 at 08:27 PM ----------

Also, I particularly liked Battery Ditto. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. Waffles

This one person I watched kept hitting the reset button and nothing happened and then she unpluged the N64 but the image froze on the screen of Ben saying "You shouldn't have done that". She cried and unplugged the TV to get rid of the image. I cried as well. XD

And I DEFINITELY do NOT recommend looking up the "go to sleep" face... EVER.
    I saw it again today and said "Sleep? Pfft... screw that I'm pulling an all-nighter. o_o"

19. BudderMC

^ I'm tempted, but afraid. I think I'll stick to studying xD

And I definitely wasted like a solid 3 hours today reading random stories, then stopping, then reading more... v_v

20. Waffles

If you wanna sleep, look up "Hypno's Lullaby"...
    no, I'm kidding. Don't really. XD It's just creepy.

As for the face, if you wanna stay up and study, then look it up. Otherwise: DON'T LOOK IT UP.
    Good luck studying~!

And these stories... SCARY AS HECK, but so ADDICTING. o_e