1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matt Smith and David Tennant

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by person54, May 4, 2012.

1. person54

So my friend started watching some of the begining of the David Tennant Doctor Who and now wants to watch some of the Matt Smith episodes but is worried that there could be spoilers and I have seen the first season of Matt Smith but not the David Tennant seasons.

So my question is if ze watches the first season of Matt Smith would there be spoilers for any of the David Tennant episodes?

2. I wouldn't skip 'em. That's all I'm gonna say.

3. coffeetardis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    All I'm saying to you, right now, is that David Tennant is SO MUCH better than Matt Smith. SO much...

4. ChutneyFarmer

There could be spoilers with River Song!

And I agree with coffeetardis - David Tenant is by far my fave doctor :grin:

5. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't skip them! The mystery of River Song would be diminished in Silence in the Library, and then they would miss out on all the loveliness of Rose, Martha, and Donna!

6. Mogget

No, there are little to no spoilers of the events in the Tenth Doctor seasons in the Eleventh seasons. However, you will miss out on a great deal of character development and won't notice the important contrasts between the personality of Ten and Eleven. Not only that, but any choice that involves not watching Catherine Tate play Donna Noble is automatically wrong. And unfortunately, you can't really skip the Rose and Martha seasons and go straight to Donna. Not saying that I don't love Rose and Martha, but I don't love Rose and Martha.

7. Linthras

Linthras Guest

The most important part is that Tennant played a very strong character as the doctor.
    You really can't afford to miss his episodes.
    There's so much wonderful acting and stories in them.

8. Nathan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Erm, am I the only one that prefers the current, Moffat/Smith era more than the Davies/Tennant era? The stories are more creative, the characters develop more (see Rory) and the drama is, to me at least, a lot more effective. I even prefer Matt Smith's acting over David Tennant's!
    *raises flame shields*

9. Maialuna

Don't skip it. Nonono. River Song... That is all I have to say. Not a good idea to miss that. Plus I love Martha.