1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG. Lost.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Atticus, May 13, 2012.

1. Atticus

I know that Lost hasn't aired in years, but I decided to start last night and I'm on episode twelve of the first season. I started Friday night. I'm going to finish the first season tomorrow. For sure.

Anyway, I absolutely love it so far. I hear that it is supposed to get really strange, inconsistent, and confusing in a few seasons, but I'm already in love with Charlie and Hurley, so I've got to stick with it.

By the way, Jack and Charlie is my new OTP. I ship too much. It's ridiculous. I can't go to movies anymore because I'm just... ;alkfja That's the only way I know to describe it.

Without any spoilers, did any of you guys like it? Regardless of what any of you say, I will finish the series, so don't try to get me out it. :wink: I'm stubborn like that.

2. loved it. both times through the series i could not get enough. you think its good now, you just wait. :slight_smile:

3. Atticus

I'm just, like, drooling all over myself with all these lovely characters. I do, however, really hate Sawyer and Shannon and I'm not very keen on Michael. Vincent, though, is the best character. That Labrador is the star of the show.

4. AGH, all my favorites flip flop through the series and I can't say why...but
    OF COURSE, Vincent. Absolutely, always :grin:

5. Atticus

Vincent is my fucking hero. I'm going to make t-shirts.

6. Emberstone

it is a good show... a little disorinetatingly weird, and poorly concived towards the final few seasons, but something this big is hard to keep on a reasonable path. it just went off on alot of weird tangents that really needed to be slowed down into a seven season show to do justice with.