1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The I-Hate-Crazy-Old-Men-&-Beggar-Women Club!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Jerr, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Jerr

I swear this one will be bigger and better then the Babysitters club!

The I-Hate-Crazy-Old-Men-&-Beggar-Women Club or IHCOM&BM club is a club for people who like a certain game....

Can you guess?

Assassin's Creed, Duh!

I just started two days ago and LOVE it. The graphics are amazing. My load times are next to nothing and the control/physics of the game are fantastic.

I have it for the PS3 so I don't know if load times vary or graphics or anything.

I think it is a freaking fantastic game and I'm currently coughing my lungs out yet still enjoying it! (Have some sort of pneumonia what not... meh... baby stuff!)

I really do hate those crazy old men... they hit me! Why can't I kill them? (Well... I can/have but I got in twouble...) and the beggar women? BAH! I've killed quite a few because they got in the way of me and a guard who was about to have hidden blade all up in his internal organs!

Well I gotta go but I wanted to start this.

2. lodiug

um..ok! lol(!)

3. Jerr

GAH! It's a PART ONE!!!!

Blasphemy!

4. Jerr

I hate to say this...

oh god I'm hating thinking it...

I actually find the main guy attractive... BLAH! I tried not to find any video game character attractive.... but he is! blasphem!