1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YouTube anyone?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Jessica816, May 18, 2012.

1. Jessica816

Just kinda wondering if anyone else happens to love YouTube as much as I do lately..Anyone else subscribe to channels if so which ones? I subscribe to more then a few but ill list some of my favorites.

The beaver bunch

MaryBside

LezBeOnTalk

The gentleman rant

2. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Subscribe to Hannah Hart, 'MyHarto', she's amazing (and will probably go down well here, on account of her lesbian goodness). Basically, she gets drunk and cooks and it's so hilarious. ('Drunk... is the best... seasoning')

[YOUTUBE]g_gB_ug0hkU[/YOUTUBE]

"Experimenting with your food is like experimenting with your sexuality... how do you know you're not a big homo?"

I watch too much youtube, I have over 100 subscriptions I even started making videos myself recently because I was bored (they're not too awful, I think I'm getting better :icon_redf)

My favrotires are
    Communitychannel, theneedledrop, hayleyghoover, italktosnakes, elmify, dailygrace (and her brother's channel is good, timwilldestroyyou, if only for the hilarious gay Hunger Games fanfic he did), vlogbrothers, owlssayhooot, lisbug, shanedawsontv, missxrojas, morganpaigeloves, YouDeserveADrink, thatzak, sarcaschicks... I could go on but won't, but all of those guys are amazing.

#2 Kerze, May 18, 2012
    Last edited: May 18, 2012