1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adventure Time fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by WALK2222, May 26, 2012.

1. WALK2222

I know there are other members that like adventure time, although I have never been able to talk with them about the show. So, any adventure time fans out there?

2. EastYear

EastYear Guest

Yes! My guilty pleasure, the show that seems to be aimed at kids half my age. Doesn't stop me from following and staying up all night with my friends watching.
    Also, Regular Show.

3. MusicMan12

OMG there was a marathon of this show on today so I watched some of it. At first, i was like, "wtf am i watching?" but I actually found it pretty funny. But every time I was watching, my dad would come in and say, "what the hell is this?! turn that off" So I haven't seen a full episode yet, but I will eventually i think haha

4. WALK2222

Haha I love both of them! Was watching AT today actually, the one where finn wants to become smart to impress PB so he puts on some "smart glasses" and almost destroys the world... Typical episode. Although it seems that in every regular show episode they almost end up ending the world every episode

5. Vanille

I loooove Adventure Time!!! Regular Show is also hilarious. Those are the only shows I watch on Cartoon Network. It's funny because most of the people I personally know that watch Adventure Time are in high school and college haha.

6. WALK2222

Yeah, its just something about that show that makes it great. It must be the little bit of immature humor, randomness, making up new words, awesome catch phrases, and two best friends doin' some funky junk

7. Vanille

I think all the weird 'ish that happens in the show just draws me to it, lol. You have a favorite character? Mine is Marceline, she is just too awesome.

8. WALK2222

Haha I totally agree, my favorite character would have to be...... Jake or Gunter probably

9. Travel Tech

I'm an occasional Adventure Time watcher...

10. Dominic

Dominic Guest

I'll watch it whenever it is on, or there is nothing better to watch. I love the episodes that LSP is in. She is my favorite character. :slight_smile:

11. WALK2222

Haha love LSP

12. Ridiculous

Oh my gooood I was watching it on Saturday... an episode was on (episode "Thank You", for those in the know) with a snow golem. He was asleep in his house; and then a bird just smashed through the window and landed and instead of chirping it made an alarm clock noise. I almost pissed myself laughing for the next 5 minutes.

Trust me.. it was awesome. The timing on Adventure Time is exceptional.

13. <3 adventure time.

The only person who will watch it with me is my best friend so it's like a thing that we do together now.

One time, we were sitting in a coffee shop and they had a board up that you can write things on and the question at the top was "who's your favorite character?" and my best friend wrote "Finn and Jake!" and then, while we were there someone (we didn't see who) wrote "MATHMATICAL" underneath. I laughed so hard.

14. Vanille

Does anyone else find Ice King to be reeaalllly creepy?

15. iamnotemo

iamnotemo Guest

I love Adventure Time! It's one of the best shows Cartoon Network has made in a long time. I truly believe that a stoner made up that show. Seriously, no sober person thinks of the ideas as epic as such. I may put on my awesome hat right now! :slight_smile:

16. Ridiculous

I COME BEARING GIFS

[​IMG]

how apropos for this thread, me, and this forum!

17. Adam

lol this show is great

18. Vanille

:roflmao: He totally said that too! Sometimes I really stop and think "Did they actually do/say that?" when I watch AT. I love Beemo, he's so adorable.

19. WALK2222

They did actually :3 I think it was the episode when they watched all of the Ice Kings videos

20. BudderMC

That's what I keep thinking when I see it.

Honestly this show... I don't even know what to say for this. I don't have any words to describe it. It's one of those "I want to stop watching, but I can't stop watching, and I don't really like it..." kind of shows.

Pretty speechless actually. Dumbfounded, maybe? I dunno.

Such a weird show, even by cartoon standards.