1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old but unfinished yaoi!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Noir, May 29, 2012.

1. Noir

Sometimes media can really suck--lately, completely against my will I've become obsessed with a really old series called Kaze To No Uta and the fact that it's not finished being translated!! :tears: I felt really awkward reading it at first, but now that I know I can't just breeze through and be done with it it's getting under my skin! I know there's an OVA that has the original ending, but i don't wanna spoil it just yet!

Does anyone know it? Or have a similar experience they want to share? I'm basically just ranting here. :rolle:

2. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a slightly similar experience. When Touhou 13: Ten Desires was released I got so addicted to it, but I couldn't understand any of the storyline because it was in Japanese and it wasn't translated yet. I thought I was going to die from being unable to understand it. D:

Still a fun game though xD

3. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

I don't have a similar experience because I don't read many manga (I'm more of an anime person--ironic considering I love reading the books over watching the movies and I love reading fanfiction :lol:slight_smile:

But I know my Aunt has, she loves manga. She's even written and published few Yaois of her own under surname Rochelle Ragnarok. I know there is one really good one she was telling me about--some boy named Jeremy was being abused my this awful stepdad and whole bunch shit happens in this kid's life. It's a yaoi and a good one from what I've heard. I don't think it's done being translated either. Sorry about that.

I can kind of relate when it comes to fanfiction like when those seldom few authors pop up who write really well and have a great story with amazing development and awesome characters and then they don't update this wonderful incomplete story for years! I hate that. I have so many story alerted stories from like '07 and '08 like around when I first became a member of fanfiction.net. Some I give up on and others I'm just holding on to because I really liked them.

Can I just say it is so nice to see other yaoi fans! I wrote a whole list of yaoi I've watched over the years on that 'fave anime' forum. :grin: