1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

two and a half men (ugh)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ameliawesome, Jun 4, 2012.

1. ameliawesome

so i'm currently being subjected to this show i already couldn't stand (my parents watch it and i'm in the room, hahaha), aaaaand now this: two previously apparently totally heterosexual women who each have full-grown children and adolescent grandchildren are suddenly in a sexual relationship (presumably because one mom wants to sabotage the relationship between her son and the other woman's daughter). soooo is that supposed to be the joke? oh hahahaha lesbian moms are hilarious? cue laughtrack? not saying that women don't come out after having children or anything like that, just that this show literally just referred to gayness as a "lifestyle choice" and apparently it's the key joke of the episode: lolgaymoms. i don't get it.

2. Ridiculous

So.. people actually watch this show? The laugh track is fake, I just assumed the entire viewer audience was as well.

3. starfish

The first season or two was entertaining.

That is the show I learned about sock golf from. Me and my sister used to play that all the time.

4. ameliawesome

When it first started I did enjoy it, and I think that's because in the beginning not every single joke was sexual. In the beginning there were real jokes. Wtf happened.