1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny Youtubers?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by secretguyX, Jun 5, 2012.

1. secretguyX

Who are some funny youtubers? I don't watch many youtube videos besides music, and the only ones I have really watched are Jenna Marbles and DailyGrace. I want to watch some others. :icon_bigg

2. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    These are my favourites from my (extensive) subscription list:

communitychannel Nat is by far the best youtuber ever, in my opinion, but she updates REALLY sporadically recently. Still, go through her videos, you won't regret it.

MyHarto Hannah Hart (who has been on DailyGrace and JennaMarbles a couple of times) gets drunk and cooks. It's much more hilarious then it sounds.

hayleyghoover It's hard to say what Hayley does that's so good, but she's been around forever and her videos still regularly have me laughing out loud.

italktosnakes She's really passionate about nerdy things. It's fun to hear her talk about them.

elmify She records her videos in her parents basement, and basically she has muliple versions of herself (her 14 year old emo-self, an overconfident but stupid version fo herself, her faux-sophisticated grownup self) reacting to the topic of the video.

vlogbrothers John and Hank Green. Youtube GODS. Subscribe to them.

shanedawsontv One of the most subscribed youtubers. He record sketches with his friends where he plays loads of different characters (Shanaynay, Fruit Lupe, Aunt Hilda, Mrs Dawson) His sense of humour is quite blunt and crass but I think he's hilarious.

lisbug Shane's Girlfriend; she kinda juxtaposes really a really positive outlook on life with quiet self-deprecating humour and unexpected jokes.

BREEessrig She just has the best, most positive and supportive outlook on the world out of anyone I know on youtube.

missxrojas She's updating every day at the moment; not so much comedy as musings on life and the world in general. She can be really interesting when she brings up something you haven't thought about before.

YouDeserveADrink You might have seen her on DailyGrace, Grace does the camera work for this channel. She basically makes cocktails themed on a celebrity that's been in the news and makes jokes about them while doing it

thatzak He just records himself for around 2mins cracking jokes in quick succession, usually relation to his over-inflated ego. Simple but effective.

sarcaschicks Really great collab-channel, all 5 of them are hilarious and it's worthwhile to subscribe to them separately as well.

---------- Post added 5th Jun 2012 at 10:10 PM ----------

Just to be helpful (read: annoying):

communitychannel

MyHarto

hayleyghoover

italktosnakes

elmify

vlogbrothers

shanedawsontv

lisbug

BREEessrig

missxrojas

YouDeserveADrink

thatzak

sarcaschicks

3. King

King Guest

Well. I was gonna say DailyGrace and communitychannel.
    CoffeyChat
    Courtneypants
    ....and thats all I've got. :slight_smile:

4. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Smosh
    NigaHiga