1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wolfe on Demand

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Hot Pink, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Hot Pink

If you don't know what Wolfe is then you probably haven't watched that many LGBT films because they're the biggest distributor of LGBT media. They recently launched a new website that's called Wolfe on Demand that has a lot of their material up for viewing. When I heard about this, I shrieked with glee. Now all of my favorite lesbian classics are in one, convenient place. Everything is neatly categorized too. :grin:

WolfeOnDemand

2. Keelin

They barely have any transgendered movies :frowning2:

3. Hot Pink

I know... It sucks. Must not be a high demand for them. The ones that are there look more like drag queen or crossdressing movies. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just want more movies about transsexuals.

4. Mej7

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is it free to watch?

5. Hot Pink

No, it's just a service to put their titles in one spot. They offer trailers to view online for free, but that's it. They provide links to rent them digitally, though, and even buy them if you like them. It's a good deal because Wolfe titles can be really rare in stores.