1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Samus610, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Samus610

I feel like I'm the only one on here that still likes pokemon. This thread is to just talk about anything dealing with pokemon. Like the games, trading cards, shows, movies. Anything.

2. CrimsonThunder

I had a pokemon avatar for like half a year...

3. Time

I still enjoy the games for GBA/DS a lot, and occasionally watch the show. It's not as great as it used to be, with what seems like 20492049 Pokemon, and the fact that they have new voice actors, but it's still OK.

Don't ever feel embarrassed about liking shows that seem childish. You're never too old to watch Pokemon =P I still enjoy watching the older seasons of Power Rangers :slight_smile:

4. CrimsonThunder

I love power rangers too. I have the theme song on my phone ^^

5. JSG

JSG Guest

This guy has been chosen to star in the next Power Rangers (movie ?)
    [​IMG]

6. CrimsonThunder

HOT

But the movie will be crap, the only good one is the original and the one where the kid became the blue ranger PHAILED. >= (

7. Pokémon!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still love the show and the game!!!!!!!!!!!! The first movie I actually went to see with my mum was the Pokémon movie, the first one that is, -___- man that's like years ago now. But yes I still loved Pokémon I still have my gameboy colour around somewhere but I also have the games on my computer. And as for the show that's the only reason I get out of bed before 8am on the school holidays!

8. Oh, and yes the old power rangers are 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better than tthe new ones, I had the belt buckle, with all the coins, and all the weapons I could get. Sadly being a child back then the only lasted a few years, they'd be awesome to have now though.
    Beetleborgs anyone? (^_^)

9. CrimsonThunder

Talking about Power Rangers look at what I have:

[​IMG]

Epicness!

10. :eek: Next time you're asleep and I happen to be in the area you live in I'm soooooooo going to sneak into your house and steal that. (!)

11. Ty

Ty Guest

Make sure your hands don't slip and you accidentally fall on his bed >.>! I'll be watching you.....

12. Choucho

I hate to say it, but I was somewhat disappointed with the latest batch of pokemon. >.< Especially Bidoof. Me and my friends all hate it with a passion.
    Piplup is adorable though, and I love Turtwig because it bites peoples' heads. And Leafeon can learn Ariel Ace, which rocks. I think they definitely could have made Palkia better looking though. >.<
    But that won't stop me from buying the next game that comes out. ^_^;
    Favorite pokemon from each season?

13. TyraBanksIsFierce

palkia turns me on...:icon_redf lol

14. Jard

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah, Palkia is rather... erm... *cough* :grin:

And I have to agree, not many of the new Pokemon are very memorable. Pretty much only the starters and Bidoof because it's Diamond and Pearl's Zubat. As for favorites, I would need to find a list to remember which Pokemon are from which generation, but Squirtle is my all time favorite. (So excited he's playable in the next Smash Bros. :icon_bigg )

15. Hollywood

i was obssesed in elementry school...like 7 or 8 years ago. i still have all my old cards in my closet (no closet gay jokes :wink:)

16. Nerdtendo

omg, this is so funny. In the ToD game at the recent cast party, someone picked Truth, and was forced to confess what the sexiest pokemon was! (his awnser was Chansy, and I have to admit, Chansy has the Nurse deal on her...)

17. InaRut

CUBONE is the best :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

but yah...I only use pokemon in a jokingly manner now....

18. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I used to like pokemon... I've sort of lost interest in it, but I'd still play the games maybe when I new one comes out ^_^ lol

19. Youngn0323

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    HAHAHA i freakin love Pokemon! I have all tha games for the GBA. And i think i still have all my cards somewhere in my room. I think my favorite one is a toss up between Mewtwo and Ninetales.

20. Sexiican01

i still like it:slight_smile: