1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you like Justin Bieber?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by kylegf2011, Jun 19, 2012.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hey, I was just curious, I personally like him alot, and today he released his new album which I think is awesome!! :icon_bigg Its just I heard so much hate against him, and I just wanted to know if you guys like him, hate him, dont even care about him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. TheDude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like him, as a person. I've seen many interviews of him and he seems a very down to earth guy, who cares for his fans and doesn't do music for the sake of earning lots of money. Regarding his music, I don't find it amazing but I do like a few songs of him.
    And also, lets be honest here, who doesn't find Justin Bieber atractive :wink:.

3. King

King Guest

Like 19boy said, I've seen enough interviews of him to see that he's a good guy. His music, which weirdly is the sort of music I usually listen you, isn't really my taste. He can sing, I'm just not into it. Y'know what I mean? It's hard to explain.

4. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  5. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have nothing against him.

6. Ridiculous

[YOUTUBE]ussCHoQttyQ[/YOUTUBE]

Well.. I'm not attracted to him.

7. Tim

Tim

Futurama...

You just became 100% more awesome. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And I used to despise him, just because he was way too young to be singing about what he was... but now I'm fine with it, now that he's older, lol.

I don't like his music, but I have no issue with him.

8. Ben

Ben

I went to see the movie with a friend because it sounded funny, and it was pretty hilarious to see all the OTT fangirls. As a person, he's not the kind of guy I'd be instant friends with (and I definitely don't find him attractive…), and his music is pretty catchy after a few times, but most pop songs tend to be.

So I'm a bit ambivalent. I have nothing against him, but I do think that the lesbian jokes got old a while ago.

9. Just Passing

I don't like Justin Bieber, whether it's as a person or a musician. From what I have seen in interviews, he hasn't got a clue what he's talking about (anyone remember what he said about the gay community?) and is nowhere near the best musician ever like some quarters of his silly fanbase stae. Though I will say that some people's behaviour like throwing bottles at him on stage is unacceptable, regardless of what I think of him (though I will admit I secretly enjoyed that clip. :evil:slight_smile:

Not a fan and the day his career dies will be a decent day.

10. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't care fore his music, don't find him attractive in the least.

11. Lewis

I actually do find him quite attractive, not going to lie. And that is the only aspect of him that I do like. :slight_smile:

12. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Actually I do like him. I find his music to be quite catchy and I haven't really heard a song of his that I've disliked. :slight_smile:

13. TheAMan

I love me some Justin Bieber. I don't have Bieber Fever but I still love his music. Plus he's really cute and sexy.

14. Lad123

I'm in the middle with Justin Bieber - I don't like or dislike him. I really have no idea why so many people love him so much because he isn't attractive and his music is kinda annoying.

15. ArcaneVerse

I dont hate him, I think he has some really decent quality's about him. he was really fricken annoying at the start of his career but hes calmed down now, though his Jesus tattoo is way douche-y. I think he needs to stop trying so hard but he is a teen and so it does make sense. I do agree though the lesbian jokes and a lot of jokes in general got old fast and most weren't even funny, but then again the chuck norris jokes wont seem to die either.

I am still waiting for him to come out though, he gives off a vibe.

Now about his music. He was amazing in his YouTube phase, then he got famous and started producing utter shit. I mean even for pop songs they are pretty bad. which is a shame because he has talent and I think they are going to waste but then again hes making so much money I dont think he cares.

16. pastol

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't listen to his music at all, it is off my radar. I don't agree with his view that being gay is a choice, and I disagree with his pro-life stance, but I know plenty of people I could say that about.

I do have a certain amount of respect for him. He worked at what he's doing, it was not an overnight sensation thing. He's been honing his skills for a long time. His family is involved in the music business and he has been a musician since what? Age five or something. Playing drums and other instruments. Putting himself out there in ways I would never have the guts to do. Singing on street corners and the whole Youtube thing. Look, he did something that most of us would do if we had the balls. He built his brand and made it work. Madona did it, Mr. T did it, even Arnold Swarchenegger did it. That's not easy. He's how old and worth how much? Yeah, it paid off for him. And I say good for him!

17. Emberstone

How do I create an ascii artwork of a butt popping on a microphone?

18. ANightDude

He never said anything about the gay community, though. If you're referring to the Rolling Stone article, the reporter asked him what he thought about homosexuality, and all he said was he had nothing against them and it was their choice to live their lives the way they wanted. The "choice" part was what ticked everyone off. Of course his publicists quickly stepped in and he later did an "It Gets Better" video.

Keep in mind, the same reporter asked him about Abortion, Religion, and American Politics. Yeahs, a Canadian about American politics. It was clearly set up from the beginning to get some kind of surprising answer from him.

19. Calico

No. He didn't even know Germany existed, which is kinda stupid. And I don't like pop either.
    I don't hate the actual guy so much as his dumb fans and bad music.

20. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you! I'm glad someone else remembers. :dry: