1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggested erotic novels

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BunniLix, Jun 20, 2012.

1. BunniLix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just got finished reading Fifty Shades of Grey which was pushed on me by a friend who I haven't come out to. She knows I'm very sexual, but doesn't know that my primary interest outside of my husband is women.

Anyway, I've been scouring the interwebs for some more me-appropriate reading but can't find much. I like the dominant and submissive themes of FSoG even though those never go anywhere, but the ones I see for lesbians or bisexual women are all Butch/femme. I think there must be as much variation in sexuality as there is in personality, but why can't I find a good read longer than a nifty/literotica story that deals with some kink, some light bdsm, and features a Femme/femme relationship?

Do I have to settle for picturing a femme top in an erotic novel? Can anyone recommend a juicy, explicit read for me? I'm waiting for Meghan O'brien's The Night Off, but otherwise can't find a book that would be up my alley :wink:

Thanks in advance!

2. PuzzlePieces

Keely's Kinky Secrets.
    Hella good.(;