1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heroes

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Lucky Panda, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Lucky Panda

Er-mer-ger...

So I finally got around to watching Heroes. And, like, it was SO easy to get hooked. The storyline is well planned (must've taken a while to map out each story) and the characters are dynamic enough to keep you entertained. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Highly suggest the series if you have Netflix.

Be warned: The series was canceled after season 4... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Any other fans? :grin:

2. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have the first two seasons of it on DVD, but I'm only halfway through the first season cause I've too busy to watch it. :slight_smile:

There's only four seasons of it? I thought there was more than that.

3. Thandrami

I own seasons 1-3. I LOVE Heroes, Although i have never finished season 4 just because I haven't gotten around to it lol

4. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

I've seen all of it and it's so good!!! My favorite character is Clare. It really sucks at the end though because the show got cancelled so it just stops with a cliff hanger :frowning2:

5. Lucky Panda

As far as characters go, I liked Tracy Strauss and Niki Sanders. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Cascade

The first season was by far the best. I believe there was only going to be one season and then they realized how popular the show was and started tacking on extra seasons. You can definitely tell the drop in show quality after the end of the end of the first season.

7. Just Passing

I have the first two seasons on DVD, but I saw everything up the end of the second volume of Season Three.

Heroes was a show that started off with a near incredible first season. Sadly, the Writer's Strike happened during Season Two and made that a slightly weaker series and then everything else was inconsistent and the show became to take itself far too seriously even though it was pretty much screwed up.

A shame, because I used to be a fan.

8. Night Rain

I used to love it too death, and still do! The second season is a bit weak, but the show on the whole is amazing. The comics are good, too, but I don't consider that canon because too many people died in the comics and the story is even bigger than the show itself.
    Sadly, people lost interest in Heroes. :frowning2:

9. I love(d) Heroes... it was honestly the first show I ever became majorly invested in. Then they go and cancel it. Soooo pissed.

I have all 4 seasons and the comics. It seriously could've (continued) to have been such a big hit, but they lost themselves a little bit, and couldn't quite pick themselves up to that same level. Still, there were a lot of fans left that they could've continued on, if brought to another network...

I loved Tracy Strauss' ability. I also missed Monica and Micah....

Now I want to go watch Heroes again.... The one thing that drove me mad though, was when they'd introduce all these new characters, and then either kill them off, or leave their story up in the air.

10. Lucky Panda

I couldn't stand the introduction of new characters. It was the same thing each time; person has "incident" with the ability, they begin to doubt themselves, then they start talking about "being a part of something", someone has to approach them and extend a hand, an explanation... Lol it was repetative at times. Like Monica's story.

11. Night Rain

I like Monica. :grin: Too bad she left the show too soon. Hiro and Charlie's love story is sweet, and sad. I love those two. :grin:

12. unknownerror

I have the first 2 seasons on DVD, have watched it all....but I wasn't surprised to see it get canceled when it did...The show never grew, instead trying to redo season 1 over and over, which is unfortunate....The writer's strike really didn't help...

13. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love the series, I have all the seasons on DVD and Hard drive in HD quality!

14. Growl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh, I used to be obsessed with Heroes. It's a great show, though in my opinion it all went downhill after season 1.