1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Weeds*

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by runallday4, Jun 30, 2012.

1. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

A little over a day and an hour from now, season 8 of Weeds will premiere. I'm about to start watching a bunch of episodes from season 7, just cause I'm super excited. Any other fans here? There was quite the cliff hanger at the end of the last episode (trying not to do any spoilers).

Also, unfortunately I was on wikipedia and saw what the result of the cliffhanger is, so if you're really curious you can find out there, but if you want to be surprised, wait till tomorrow night.

Overall, I'm just extremely excited (!)

[youtube]2W6dOEdEAAQ[/youtube]

2. Ahh I used to watch this show all the time but I thought it kinda fell off after season 4. Still I REALLY loved the first 3 seasons of it. To anyone who likes Weeds I'd have to recommend Breaking Bad. Chemistry genius turned high school chemistry teacher is diagnosed with lung cancer. In order to make money for his family before he dies he decides to cook crystal meth. BRILLIANT show.

3. ArcaneVerse

I Love weeds. the show is just all kinds of epic. it did kinda go down hill a little but i believe they have started to pick it back up with season 7 & hopefully continue to do so in season 8.

I see all the time people recommend breaking bad but then I hear from soo many people that its just a horrible show that I haven't quite got around to watching it. I dont think you can really compare it to weeds though, they may have a similar story but they seem nothing alike.

4. Yeah they're not that similar only at the start. Breaking Bad is more serious and dark (Can be funny though.) Why do they say it's horrible? Either way you should at least watch the first episode. ANYWAY I'll stop trying to derail the thread about weeds with my love of Breaking Bad.

5. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have all seven seasons, I am so glad and happy they are continuing!!!!! The older brother, now he's a damn hot guy.

6. Sherri

I fully agree with you about Weeds. I loved watching it, and then got more and more exasperated as Nancy just continued to make horrid and selfish decisions and ruin everybody's lives. I couldn't continue after Season 5.

Everybody keeps telling me that Breaking Bad is the absolute definition of excellent television, and yet, I think I'll wait. I don't like watching shows before they're fully done. It may have taken 7 years of waiting, but I got to watch all of LOST at once. I can't imagine stretching out a story that long :confused:.

7. psycoticOnI

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It was a VERY good episode, nice to see someone else who appreciates weeds. It looked very much like they got a new person to be Nancy's sister, if so she does a very good job, I hope this won't be the last season.

8. Your Pal DK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Glad to know there are other Weeds fans on EC! :grin:

So far I am really loving Season 8. It is back in the suburbs and I had begun really missing the suburban antics in Agrestic/Majestic. Old Sandwich is a very fitting environment to end the series.

Anyone else aside from me miss Celia? I know she is a bitch but she makes me crack up!