1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American Idol

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by beckyg, Jan 17, 2008.

1. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I think Simon must have been out of his mind last night. Can you believe he let the car crash victim go to Hollywood? She could not sing!

2. Casey17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I didn't think the boy that had never kissed a girl was that bad. plus he was way cute. :slight_smile:

3. Étoile

I also agree with you Becky. My jaw dropped when Simon, THE Simon Cowell, let the farmer car crash survivor go to Hollywood. She wasn't as bad as some of the auditions but in all honesty, she was in no way American Idol material, in appearance or talent (not to sound shallow).

I thought the wannabe politician was going to sound horrible but he did pretty good. Just needs a makeover like Clay Aiken and he'll be good to go. What really bugged me were some of the ridiculous auditions so far. Between the horribly styled cross-dressers, the man who made a song about stalking Paula, and the man that got a body wax to put on that disturbing/disgusting costume, things just seemed really odd. My friend stopped watching it because he thought it was so boring and honestly, I kinda have to agree with him. Somehow, I didn't get that excitement I used to get from watching the American Idol auditions.

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I've never enjoyed the auditions all that much but I do enjoy picking my favorites from the very beginning.

5. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was laughing pretty hard at the last guy that had the song written for Simon, and by the end when they invited Ryan in and were dancing with the guy. And his singing voice, although not great, wasn't as bad as I was worried it was going to be.

I was amazed at how terrible the voice of the guy that seemed to do a lot of singing related reading was.

The guy that collected nail trimmings was just weird.

That guy and his dad with the heart and the key was just odd. Seems like something to give your "bff" in grade 4, not something you'd give your girlfriend.

The car crash victim looked like she was high.

The guy with "guyliner" needed to stop using tan in a bottle, or have his liver looked at, one or the other.

The wannabe politician had a good voice though he picked an odd song.

There was a country guy that had a good country voice, though American Idol isn't really big on country (not that I like country).