1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homestuck

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by UnsureOtaku, Jul 6, 2012.

1. UnsureOtaku

UnsureOtaku Guest

Does anybody here read Homestuck? I do and love it to bits. I plan on cosplaying Daver, Karkat, and Gamzee.

2. VireBlaze

\o/ I do! I've kinda gotten addicted to Homestuck over the past 3 months. xD;

I don't know HOW Hussie does it, but the way he's made it, it's so full of humor, but it just gets so epic, too, and even sad, sometimes kinda freaky. Not to mention the story, as twisted and confusing as it is, it's enthralling, somehow. Just, how everything kinda clicks after certain points and fits in. But there's so many mysteries, too. xP The characters are pretty memorable, each with their own kinda 'quirk', so to speak.

SUCH a good comic.

3. UnsureOtaku

UnsureOtaku Guest

I agree, and I love how he isn't afraid to kill off his own characters.

4. Cascade

Yes yes yes. I've read Homestuck since it started over 3 years and it is quite possibly the best thing ever. The downside is that I get sort of antsy when there's a lack of updates like there is now. I own a Dave shirt and all the music.

5. Bassbolt

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yep, I read it too. I love how Hussie started it off as a kid standing in his room and it somehow managed to turn into a gigantic, complicated mess.

6. spookykid15

spookykid15 Guest

i don't follow it anymore, but i read it up to about here: MS Paint Adventures
    i don't really like what hussie's done with it now. maybe i'm just lazy but it's very hard to understand what in the hell is going on :T but yeah, i like homestuck

7. sol4r

sol4r Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Oh I love homestuck! (just in case you couldn't tell by the icon, heh). I love Rose like a lot, I really want to cosplay her at some point and I definitely want to cosplay Vriska. Aaah. It needs to update.

8. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

Yeah I'm pretty much obsessed, thanks for asking, hehehe. I have a plush Pyralspite scalemate, a blue Squiddle, and a Vodka Mutini that I hand sewed. I also have little Terezi horns my gf made me, Pesterchum is downloaded on my computer (and yes, I do use it) and I got those little Shimeji's running around my desktop.

I love all the characters, but John and Karkat are my favorites. They are just so adorable and adorabloodthirsty respectively.

... I love Homestuck lol. And Problem Sleuth.

I love being a geek.