1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother 14 Topic

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by WALK2222, Jul 26, 2012.

?

Favorite Houseguest this year?

1. Jodi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Kara

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Willie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Ashley

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Britney

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  6. Dan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Danielle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Frank

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Janelle

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  11. Jenn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Joe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Jojo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Mike "Boogie"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Shane

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  16. Wil

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. WALK2222

Hi guys, and welcome to the Big Brother 14 mega-topic. I know that some of you hear watch Big Brother and who doesn't love talking about the houseguests?

Info
    Anyway If you don't know what Bigbrother is, it is a television show were a couple of 'house guests' enter the 'Big Brother home' while in the house they are watched and listened in on 24/7. They also have to compete for competitions for luxuries, game changers, and to stay in the house. Each week one player is evicted from the Big Brother house by voting from the other houseguests, until there is just one player left in the game (who wins a $500,000 cash prize). For more info check out the wiki Big Brother (U.S.) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what is suggested for posting
    Anything, absolutely anything. Something new happens in the Big Brother house everyweek. Share your thoughts, feelings, hopes, anything having to do with the game, players, etc.

Have fun guys!​

2. Vernox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So glad that Willie guy is gone, I hated him.

How come to poll results are hidden? I want to see! :grin:

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe someone should remove the fact the poll is currently hidden. All results being hidden I mean. I love Janelle as always. I've loved her since Big Brother 6, so glad she's back and tbh I kind of hope she returns to the game because I want her to finally win but I do worry of course that the coaches would be the first ones targeted.

4. Vernox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Just saw that last episode. I don't like Shane anymore, what an ass.

And yeah, I hope America votes to allow the coaches in the game. Janelle and Britney are my favorites.

5. sugarcubeigloo

Britney is by far my favorite. :slight_smile: Danielle is growing on me too.

6. WALK2222

Sure Ill remove that for you. I didn't mean the results to be hidden, oops, one sec editing.

---------- Post added 28th Jul 2012 at 08:02 PM ----------

Also, what was up with Shane and Jojo?? Didn't shane have something going on wiht Danielle? I am really confused.... First Shane is all lovey towards Danielle, then completely turns and does it to Jojo, what?! Can someone please explain to me what the hell shane was doing?

#6 WALK2222, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  7. Jonathan

My favorite would definitely have to be Britney, she's so funny. At the beginning of the season, my two brothers and I each picked a coach who we thought would have the winner and I got Janelle. So even though Britney's amazing, I'm completely Team Janelle this season :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm posting spoilers here just because I follow a live feed site, DO NOT READ if you don't want the next two episodes spoiled. I MEAN IT! Don't blame me if you read it.

According to the feeds, Janelle won the Coaches Competition again and this time chose to save Wil from Nomination. Shane then nominated both Joe and Ashley from Janey's team. Shane won his third Veto but at the current time that part has yet to be seen if he has decided to use it or not. Usually the Veto ceremony is I believe Sunday or Monday so I'll probably know if anyone was saved or not by tomorrow latest (it's 2AM Sunday here) Just keeping in the loop for anyone who wants to know.

9. King

King Guest

BRITNEY skpmbld <3

I love her so much. It's hard for me to watch the show this year because I work most afternoons, but I try just to see her. I almost pissed myself when she was talking about what it's like talking to Jojo :K

I actually hope the coaches don't join the game just yet. It'd be nice to see them coach a bit more.

#9 King, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
  10. Vernox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Being an asshole >:|

11. Adamant715

Adamant715 Guest

Me too! :grin: I just always love the underdogs in Big Brother, haha. Last season it was Porsche and Kalia, this season it's Britney and Danielle. :slight_smile:

I can't wait for Janelle's team or Britney's team to knock Mike Boogie out of the game; he's so annoying and has a huuuge ego. I don't like his attitude at all either.

12. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

So what do you guys all think about the fact that the coaches may be re-entering the game???

13. King

King Guest

I don't like it at all. I think it's because I want Britney to go far, and if she enters the game now, it might ruin her chances. :/

But maybe it won't, because it's been proven that the show does rig the game.

14. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I understand that, I only want them back in so they can get Boogie out...I use to like him but now he is annoying.

15. Jonathan

Boogie's ego is so huge...it got annoying really fast.

Personally, I don't like the idea of the coaches becoming players, it completely gets rid of what was supposed to be the major twist for this season and in essence just makes it another version of last season. When they made Big Brother All Stars, it was so amazing because it was a special thing where they brought back everyone's favorite past contestants to compete again. Now that they're bringing back people every year, it's just meh.

16. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    On one hand, I would LOVE them to come back in because I want Janelle to have the chance to finally win this time. But same time, Jonathan makes a really good point. What's the twist this year if the coaches aren't coaches anymore, then what the heck is the twist anymore?

17. King

King Guest

Is anybody else totally in love with Wil's hair?
    And Shane... Ohhh my god. Wil and Shane, both perfection in such opposite ways.

18. Adamant715

Adamant715 Guest

Lol right?! Shane is like hercules. o.o He's always working out on the live feeds haha!
    Wil is interesting in his own weird way lol I actually like him though.

19. itsjoanna

Britney is my favourite so far! Never liked Bogie lol

20. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Spoilers right now from the feeds! Read at own risk!

Danielle won HoH, with it coming down to Brit, Ian and Danielle in the final minutes of the endurance competition. Danielle went on to nominate Wil and Frank, with it looking like once again trying to remove Frank from the game. Danielle won the Veto and has yet to use it, but we should know by Monday what the decision is.