1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Weeds*: Silas possibly gay?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by runallday4, Jul 28, 2012.

1. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

So, whoever's caught up on Weeds has seen the new "friend" that Silas met in the last episode. Silas met RJ in the hydroponic gardening store, and as the spoke RJ became very flustered. Then that night RJ came over to the Botwin house for dinner.
    After watching this episode I started suspecting that RJ was gay, and could hopefully turn Silas :slight_smile: If Hunter Parish played a gay character it would be like a dream.
    Over reasons that I have this theory are that at dinner Shane invited his girl friend over (I forget her name) and it would kind of be like mirroring since Silas had RJ there.
    Also, looking at the episode description for the next episode it says "Silas and R.J.'s friendship takes an unusual turn." Do you think this is just in my head? Or do you think it could be an actual possibility?

2. kellymporta

Well, I haven't seen Weeds in a long time and I only saw the first couple of seasons. However, if I remember correctly Silas had a girlfriend, had tons of sex, and I think he even got the girl pregnant by breaking a condom on purpose so she wouldn't leave. At most, he could be bisexual, but very unlikely.

3. ANightDude

*Sigh* looks like I need to get caught up on Weeds.

Weeds was a fantastic show from seasons 1-6, though it was the best 1-3 of course. I saw the first episode of season 7 and... eh... not sure what to think ("what the hell did I watch"), but apparently season 7 isn't the best, and not much happens during it anyways.

But Silas being gay? No. Bisexual? Knowing Weeds, it's possible. Just because it is Weeds. Unlikely, of course, but possible. If they can pull it off, by all means, go for it.

4. ANightDude

I completely take that back. They've been playing with his sexuality for quite some time right now. Thinking back at the entire series, it wouldn't actually be that "massive" of a shock if anything happened. I'm halfway through season 7 right now, which isn't nearly as bad as I figured it would be, and it's actually hinting it at some points. I mean, they're minor things that could mean something, but could mean something.

So, in the end, if they decide to go with a gay plot for him, then it would be a bit justifiable.

5. J Snow

Hmmm I might have to catch up on my Weeds now that I'm to season 5 of Breaking Bad. I still need to get caught up on Dexter though... TV shows can be so much work =P

6. kellymporta

:eek: Is that really true?! I don't believe it! His character seemed so straight in the first couple of seasons. :eek:

7. coolbreeze90

coolbreeze90 Guest

i thought he was straight too...
    wishful thinking OP? :icon_bigg
    too bad though, he's definitely cute

8. Huge fan of Weeds!!!!

AND.....Hunter is very hot (though I prefer him as blonde)

As far as Silas being gay.....

There have been so many twists and turns in this series, nothing would surprise me.

9. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    oh this is a dream come true, i always thaught he's too damn hot to be straight. Have to get season 8 pronto, i don't wanna miss this. Ahhh if only he could visit me for a day!

10. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

:frowning2: Don't want to spoil anything, but it seems like he's not gay. RJ is though, which is what I was getting confused about.