1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Books

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Kann, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Kann

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay. So I want a really really really REALLY good book about a lesbian love story.. Please recommend if you've read any or if someone you know read one that they loved.. I need to read a good one.. The last one I read wasn't great. :help:

2. Ianthe

What lesbian books have you read? What lesbian books did you like, and what kinds of books do you like generally? What are your three favorite books, and what did you like about them?

If you answer those questions, people might be much better equipped to recommend something you will like.

Do you want the love story to be the main point of the book? Or are you interested in books about lesbian characters where the love story is a secondary element?

"REALLY good" is subjective. If you don't tell us what you mean by that, you are likely to get a lot of suggestions that are not suited to your tastes at all.

Also, and very importantly, what was the book you didn't like, and why didn't you like it?

3. MusicIsLife

Just read Annie on My Mind by Nancy Garden. It's so damn adorable.

4. musikk021

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Watch The L Word and South of Nowhere