1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Real L Word...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by pinklov3ly, Aug 14, 2012.

1. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a huge fan of the series, although I'm not a big fan of reality TV. The show lacks diversity, but I still enjoy watching it if you know what I mean :grin: anyone else?

2. dreamcatcher

I've actually been wanting to see this for awhile. I haven't see the original L word (only a couple of their more steamy scenes hehe) probably because I just couldn't get into the storyline and it kinda annoyed me how they were all so... glamorous. Don't get me wrong, they were hot too but idk it felt kinda phony to me. Maybe this will be better? Hmm, I'll have to give it a try :slight_smile: The worst that could happen is I see some hot girls :lol:

3. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I was hooked on The L Word so thought I would give this show a try. I watched about two episodes and haven't watched it again, I didn't really enjoy it that much. Though I have heard a lot of people talking about it.