1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dragonriders of Pern

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Jared, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Jared

Is anyone else a Dragonriders of Pern fan? And what is your favorite book in the series? My favorite is a toss up between The White Dragon and All the Weyrs of Pern.

2. sguyc

I read a couple but I got discouraged by the whole time travel ability that dragons had. Just couldn't except it. I mainly just liked reading about the bondings and relationships between dragons and riders.

3. Hazel

I used to love them when I was younger, but I felt like McAffrey eventually started to get pretty wacky in and out of her books so I drifted away. The White Dragon was my favorite, too.

4. Neph

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I only read the original book by Anne McCaffrey, and unfortunately I can't find any of the ones later in the series at any of the local libraries. I always feel so wasteful buying books, since my memory is good enough that I only really read them once or twice, usually years apart. I do love the world and characters that she created in that book, and I was genuinely saddened by her passing.