1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Girl 5 Gays.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by CierraCadaver, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Do you guys like this show? Do you feel it represents the gay community in a negative light? A positive one? Lesbians, did you like the lesbian episode? What about the teen episode? Who's your favorite guy, lesbian, teen, or special guest? Just wondering. I love this show. My favorite guy is David. I have a total crush on Christina Mac from the lesbian episode. Just wanted to hear your opinions. :slight_smile:

2. Markio

They've recently aired at least two coed episodes with two and three gay men and lesbians, alternating the amounts. I really like this show! I think the fact that it's a show that focuses on "love and sex," and all the cast members are in their early-to-mid-twenties, the general representation of the gay men is pretty sexualized. However, I think the cast members themselves are very genuine and aren't carbon copies of one another.

I like JP the most, I think. He's less catty than some of the guys can be (Yerxa/Gerry/Phillip/etc). David is of course very nice/funny too. Jonathan (K?) is pretty grounded too, so I like when he's on the show.

3. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I LOVE that show, it's definitely one of my favorites. And I don't think it puts a negative light on the gay community for the most part. Like Markio said it is a bit sexualized, but at the same time, there is also a lot of talk about real love and relationships on the show.

I think JP is my favorite since we are a bit similar, though he's kind of more rigid and dry than I am, lol. I also really like Philip and the blonde Jonathan for their "campiness." And of course David goes without saying.