1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moment of Truth?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by beckyg, Jan 23, 2008.

1. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    This is a train-wreck of a show that I just had to check out once to see what it was all about. So how many of these couples do you think will remain together after the show? I think to go on this show and reveal such personal things about yourself could be the potential to harm all your relationships.

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I completely agree with you Becky. The previews of the show looked so great but the actual show is pretty bad. It won't last long. Lol. Plus it's too slow-paced.

3. SkyTears

personnaly i wouldn't going on there but that's because i don't got a lot to hide but i really didn't like the show. i hope it doesn't stay on the air for to long.

4. Brett

Dang I missed it!!! I really wanted to see it cuz I was thinking," Hey if they go on there and someone says 'Do fat ppl digust you?' then you only have 3 options. (assuming that the answer is yes)

1. Say yes and look like a total ass on TV, but get the money

2. Say no and have everyone find out that ur lying. So now ur a lying ass, and there's no money

or

3. You don't answer the question and leave w/ the money. So now eveyone thinks, 'He was gonna say yes. That's the only reason he would quit'

So all 3 ways you look like a total ass an TV, but the first one makes you look the best, AND you get the money!
    So what's the point?
    I just wantedd to see it to see how they worked that out. Could some1 tell me PLZ?

And if you read all this, I'm so sorry it's so long.

5. SkyTears

#1 is how it came out. It was petty much just like how you pictured.

6. Brett

Oh....well that sucks....

7. chrisb

i think it's a awesome show actually only complaint is it is kind of slow but that's to be expected with a game show..... i would love to be on the show and only wish people could be so open and honest in everyday life....i would love to be on the show and am actually looking into it! lol

8. chrisb

it's only potential harm if you have stuff your hiding though Becky that's how you should look at it.... and honestly tonights show nothing was that bad and the wording could easilly misconstrue the actual events.... i mean he's a fitness instructor so doing stuff out of the norm sometimes happens and it doesnt mean it was sexual..... i think most of the relationships will be fine unless someone has something very bad to hide and if they do i'd hope they were not stupid enough to go on the show....

9. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    That first guy admitted some stuff that will cause him serious trouble with his wife. Putting off children because he didn't know if he'd still be married to her? Done anything to cause mistrust? Yeah, she's going to ask him about this stuff when they get home. LOL Nobody broke down in tears last night though like they had shown on the previews. I think they would have a hard time finding anybody who didn't have some secrets.

10. Astaroth

I recorded it while I was away and just finished watching it. It was... okay, I guess. I thought it would be more controversial, frankly. Although I'm looking forward to the episode where the wife is asked "Have you ever suspected your husband of being gay?" That should be interesting, to say the least, if she says yes!