1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warehouse 13

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by fleetingwells, Aug 19, 2012.

1. fleetingwells

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've recently started watching this show and now I'm in love :icon_bigg Started watching it after I heard some suspicious subtext going on between two certain characters :grin:

For does who don't know, Warehouse 13 is a show on SyFy that's on its fourth season which premiered a couple of weeks ago. Here's some more info: Warehouse 13 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anybody else watch it? If so, what do you think of the new season so far? Personally, I'm still waiting for HG Wells to come back. Because God knows where she is...right Myka?!

[​IMG]

2. Silvails52

I LOVE Warehouse 13. Only problem is I can only get it on Netflix so I'm not completely caught up. My favorite episode is when Claudia, Pete, and Myka are running around the warehouse, trying to get to the Gooery.

3. fleetingwells

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thought I was the only fan here for a second there :smilewave

I watch it on Netflix too so I'm still trying to watch all the episodes right now. I don't have cable but I'm catching up on Season Four through Hulu (which only shows the first four eppies) and... through other means. I don't think I should delve into that though... >_>

That episode with the Gooery was pretty funny :lol: I like the episode ("Love Sick", I think it was?) where Jinksy gets bronzed by a drunken Pete & Myka.