1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

its anime time

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Kat kanu, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Kat kanu

i need more anime to watch any sugestions plus i dont know who i should cosplay as ill give anything a shot

2. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm, I like Mahou Sensei Negima, Chobits, Love Hina, Evangellion, Last Exile, and of course Kashimashi: Girl meets Girl (Sometimes I wish I were Hazumu)

3. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

Not from an anime but lighting from Final fantasy 13.

4. Hiems

I've watched Fate stay night, Ouran High School Host Club, Shakugan no Shana, Persona 4: The Animation, and Junjou Romantica. I enjoyed watching all of these series!

For cosplay, maybe you can try to dress up as your favorite character from an anime series that you've watched? I'm not sure what to recommend xD

5. Kat kanu

ive seen Mahou Sensei Negima, Chobits, Love Hina, Fate stay night, and Ouran High School Host Club love them all ill look up the other ones in exicted ( sorry i really suck at spelling) i have hinata, lucky star, rikku ff10-2, and winry fullmetal cosplays b i really need people who will cosplay with me like for negima, strawberry panic, candy boy, or strike witches. it would be really fun to get a lot of people together to do awesome cosplays guys and girls the more the better