1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mad Men!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BuzzFledderjohn, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Anyone else watch this show? Utterly brilliant. It's about Ad Men in the sixties sometimes it covers the political and social changes going on at the time, but mostly it's about the dense layered characters. It's created by one of the writers from The Sopranos so you know the writing is fantastic.

I may have seen another thread like this in the past, I did a search but nothing showed up so if any mod's dig that thread up just lock this one.

2. Bebop

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've seen the first 4 seasons and will watch the 5th soon, while I like it quite a bit it sometimes feels like it has anything new to offer. Most of the drama seems to be derived from every bodies inability to keep it in their pants and for anybody to be able to resist Don which can get old at times. That said the characters are great, even if most of them aren't really all that likable and the reason I keep watching the show.

3. TearDropFairy91

I've only seen up to season 2 I agree it always feels like the same thing over and over, but you just can't stop watching.