1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HBO's DADT doctumentary

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ameliawesome, Sep 12, 2012.

1. ameliawesome

i just watched a documentary on HBO called "the strange history of don't ask, don't tell." it was very informative, and i'd certainly recommend it to anyone in this community who likes documentaries :slight_smile:

2. Nightwing

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ya know, when I was a kid I thought DADT meant its none of their business. I couldn't believe it when I found it really meant keep secret or we'll kick you out. This probably opens a can of worms, but I thought it was interesting how young innocent minds work

3. ameliawesome

i agree, that's why i think this documentary is very well done and should be watched, ideally, by everybody. until today i hadn't fully realized the extent of DADT's discrimination.

4. J Snow

Is this available online anywhere to your knowledge? Sadly, I do not have HBO...

5. ameliawesome

Hmmm I found the trailer and maybe a few clips on YouTube, but not the whole thing. It was released in 2011 so HBO probably makes sure you pay for the channel or a DVD. :frowning2: