1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

death note

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by neverover, Jan 28, 2008.

1. neverover

its the hottest manga here, in indonesia right now. its about a man who found a death note, a book that will kill a person if whose name r written on it. so far, ive read it in shonen jump, got to page 34, suicide. any death note fans here?

2. Devilish

Devilish Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Me, i Love that anime, i saw it all 37-episode AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!

3. omg i love death note .have you seen the movie ..its amazing ..you can find it on youtube

4. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I finished reading it months ago. It was decent, but TOO MUCH TEXT. The text bubbles took up half the page, it was crazy. That and the characters always wore the same facial expressions.

Also, just as planned.

5. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NmhxbLXQbg[/youtube]

6. KatoKumi

Eh it's okay.
    I'm not total fanboy for it, though.

I'm much more for yaoi work, lol.

Deathnote's one of those thing I don't wanna bother following. I read the first book only.

7. the movie is amazing though it really is i like the movie alot more than the anime

8. Atom

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really don't like any animes besides detective conan (which has gotten seriously long and hard to find episodes of), but deathnote is my absolute favorite thing I've ever seen. The extremely dark tones, the strategy and cunning of the characters, the fact that the entire time I rooted for Kira: It was all just amazing.

I don't think I could express how much I love this anime, and I'm currently trying to convince my friends who absolutely hate anime to watch it. I've not succeeded, yet, but I KNOW that they'd love it too!

I've not yet seen the live action movie, but I will soon. I'm so sad the series ended...

9. XxTheNumbOnexX

I like Jigoku Shoujo, DN Angel, and Moon Phase.....

10. XxTheNumbOnexX

<<<<Jigoku Shoujo avatar :slight_smile:

11. Ty

Ty Guest

Ive watched the anime, read all the manga and own both two movies :slight_smile: so evidently i only like it a little bit :wink:

12. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Seems good but does the movie have all those...chinese/japanese characters all over and the book? Cuz it annoys me i want it in english! lol

13. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My daughter introduced it to me....I've seen all the series and both films - anime and "real" people. GREAT

14. i dont think the movie comes in english and if it does with probly not near as good ... you can find the move with real people note anime on youtube

15. Samus610

I'm currently watching the series. And I love it. L kicks ass!

16. omg L is amazing he is my fave L and misa i love kira too

17. Kibuki kid

Death Note :thewave:
    I loved it so much! I tried to convince my friends too watch it but they thought my descriptions were boring...now they're all watching it on adultswim...

I love L, Light, Misa-chan and well...everyone. I love thats its filled with suspense and that so much thought is put into the story line that to understand you have too pay attention to everything...but even with all this i couldnt watch the last episode...:tantrum:

18. o0o0o have you seen the movie ..it is amazing i loved the anime then i watched the movie like wow i was impressed

19. Kimi

Not my thing...Even I'm from the anime nation:lol: :lol:

But I know it's a huge hit. I heard someone killed a man and left a not saying something about Death Note...I think it was in Holland:confused:

I just hope something similar thing won't happen.

20. wow

thats crazy