1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Sopranos

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by sunnii, Sep 18, 2012.

1. sunnii

Anyone like this show?

I love it sooooooo much. I know it's just a tv show and it's about organised from but I feel like it has had some sort of influence on my life. Also I like how it is a show that isn trash tv (I like a lot of trash tv).

2. Sopranos is amazing! I've been meaning to rewatch it recently love it death. Also thought the finale was fantastic, but I think I'm in the minority on that one.

3. sunnii

I bought the box set months ago. I have followed the whole show 1 episode per week since Sky Atlantic started in Jan 2011 and today I just watched the 2nd to last episode which had me on the edge of my seat live never before in terms of watching The Sopranos.

I have been wanting to see the finale for a while because I've heard the hype to it but I will be soooooooooooooo sad when I've seen it and I will never eeeevvvveeerrrrr see a new episode again :frowning2:

4. Watch it again! Trust me you'll have missed some things.

5. RedState

Barren Pines could be one of the most awesome episodes ever filmed of any TV show in history.

6. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Umm, yeah. ^This all the way.

Big fan of the show - though sometimes I feel like when I watch it, I get a little...abrasive for a while afterwards. :lol:

7. sunnii

I do like that episode but I feel like the only person that isn't super crazy about it. I actually prefer the 2 episodes afterwards: Amour Fou and Army of One

8. sunnii

I saw the ending and OMFG I LOVED IT!!!!! At 1st I was like OMFG what happened to my sky+? lol Honestly so ambigious and unexpected

9. Yay! I loved the ending too, positive he died though. I've really been feeling a Sopranos re-watch coming on. Gotta get through The Wire first though.

10. sunnii

At 1st I thought it was just a total anti-climax. Like when I was watching it the tension was killing me and I was taking note of each person coming in (obviously focusing on man in members only jacket) and like what Meadows parking bit had to do with it. But when I googled it and the not hearing the bullet come idea makes me ALMOST certain Tony was killed. But because you don't see it there's a (tiny) chance he wasn't murdered (but from my perspective its because I don't want tony to die)

11. I've just started my third or fourth re-watch of it and am always shocked at just how fresh and original it was. Just finished up season 1 and I've already picked up on things I never noticed before. And it's always amazing to see the tiny details that put the hugest things in motion. Like Tony on the golf course making fun of Uncle Junior practically starts a fucking war between the two. Amazing stuff.