1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian romance novels?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by NordicSpirit, Sep 23, 2012.

1. NordicSpirit

Can you recommend any?

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have never read a lesbian romance novel myself but you might find some interesting reads here, which you might be able to get in Europe as well.

3. TearDropFairy91

Hm.. well there's Ash by Malinda Lo it's like a lesbian version of Cinderalla. I'm not sure what else to add

4. PianoNate

If you have a Kindle, you might do a search on Amazon for them. I've accidentally purchased several lesbian romances off the LGBT list ... I say accidentally because I like a little brawn with my cuddle!

5. NordicSpirit

Thanks for the replies, I actually looked up a few books in my local libraries catalogue and they have them! ***shocked***

I have a Sony reader and I looked in the store but can't find any lgbt books :frowning2: maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Wish I could swap it for a kindle.

6. Faeyth

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello! Kindle's really awesome for books :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I've read most of the books by Radclyffe, and really liked the Honor Series, a story of the president's daughter and her Secret Service Agent protector (so hot!)

Annie On My Mind by Nancy Garden - teenage love, bittersweet, dealing with reality and all.

Fingersmith by Sarah Waters - none of the usual sweet stuff, but the plot is so amazing i didn't mind the lack of 'fluff', as fanfiction writers would say.

Tipping the Velvet by Sarah Waters - You'll fall in love with the heroine, and cheer her all the way through her journey!

These are all I've read as of now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: you should try reading fanfiction if you want :slight_smile:

7. NordicSpirit

Thanks for the recommendations!

8. beccs

beccs Guest

The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily Danforth.

I just finished it, amazing story! :icon_bigg