1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's Better Britney,Christina or Avril

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by rockgodgx, Sep 23, 2012.

1. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    which blond pop star from the 2000s you like better

Britney Spears

Christina Aguilera

Avril Lavigne

Attached Files:

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

In my opinion, Christina blows both of them out of the water. I'll admit I like some of Avril's songs from her first two albums, but Christina is a way more talented singer than either of them.

3. King

King Guest

Britney Spears has the best album as far as production goes with Femme Fatale. I hate her voice but it's so fake on FF that I actually quite enjoy the album as a whole. (and by calling it fake, I'm not hating on her. I love the sound of over-produced vocals).
    Christina no doubt has the strongest vocals but I never could get into her music... I don't know why. She just never clicked with me.
    Avril Lavigne is my favourite, as her voice is the nicest to me and her songs are awesome. I buy her albums over the other two.

They all have strengths and weaknesses, but overall Avril wins for me. :slight_smile:

4. Jared

I like Avril the best by far, I like her music and voice. I do think that Christina has the best voice and is the most talented of the three, but I just don't like many of her songs.

5. SydneyChick

SydneyChick Guest

Britney is far too auto-tuned, to be honest. Her fake voice drives me crazy. She did have talent though; more predominantly with entertainment though - not as such the singing in my opinion.
    Christina by far has the best vocals of the 3. She is practically the Queen of Melisma also; I've never heard of an artist sing quite like her.
    Avril is probably my favourite. I think it's because I prefer her style of music more - I'm not sure. She's great. Also the better looking of the 3 in my opinion. XD

6. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree 100%. Christina has a really good voice. To me Britney can't sing, she just talks. As for Avril, I never really listened to much of her stuff, but from what I did it was nothing that held my interest.

7. Pain

Pain Guest

CHRISTINA. No contest.

8. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do like some of Christina Aguilera's songs, but I prefer Avril Lavigne's singing a bit more.

9. castle walls

This is a tough one for me. I think Christina has the best voice. Britney has an awesome stage presence and had some amazing hit songs. I liked some of Avril's older stuff and she didn't mind being a bit different. As much as I love Avril and as much as I think Christiana has a fantastic voice, I'm going to have to go with Britney. With every CD she puts out, I like at least half of the songs on there. I can't say the same for Christina or Avril

10. Hypnotico

Hypnotico Guest

Christina, I like Britney's music but I can't stand her as a person, so for me it would be #1 XTINA
    #2 Avril
    #3 Britney

11. MickiNinaj

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Eww at everyone saying Cowtina. Britney may not have the best voice out of the three now, but she is definitelythe best performer/most iconic of the three.

12. Sassy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Best voice: Christina
    Best performer: Britney
    Best lyrics: Avril (give or take a few songs)