1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cosplay fun

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by amychan12, Sep 24, 2012.

1. amychan12

Does anyone cosplay?if so who have you cosplayed as and who do you still want to cosplay?

2. Rufioh

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I cosplayed as Eridan and Kankri from Homestuck, but I wouldn't say i'm any good. I completed those two costumes last month.

I intend on cosplaying Rufioh and Eridan from Homestuck as well, although this time really putting more effort into it.

3. CalebCael

I haven't really cosplayed myself, however I would love to cosplay Porrim, Vriska, Terezi, Jade, Dave (gender bent), (all from homestuck)

Probably some others as well when I can think of right now...

4. Rufioh

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It's definitely fun to go out and do it. You get a lot of attention from it too, which is pretty much always positive, although I had a few yaoi fangirls trying to ask me out, putting condoms in my pants, and forcing pocky into my mouth and asking to play the pocky game >_>

At least I found out I wasn't ugly!

5. CalebCael

Yeah, that's always a good way to look at it c: I'm also thinking about a Maraceline (Adventure Time) cosplay. It all seems really fun and exciting to me~

6. Rufioh

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know, it's really fun to get in-character and get people taking pictures of you.

A elementary school girl came up to me with her older sister when I was Eridan and tugged on my scarf and handed me a grape pixie stick, bashfully saying I was her inspiration and asking for a hug.

;_; It felt so good to be the inspiration to a little girl who really liked Eridan.

7. CalebCael

I can imagine! I've seen some really brilliant pictures on tumblr and such!

Aww that's adorable! I love hearing cosplay stories like that! Always so sweet!~<3

8. beyondb1rthday

Out Status:
    A few people
    One time I cosplay as Allen Walker in D.Gray-man at Anime North ^^.
    Next time imma be Junpei Iori in Persona 3 video game coz I got the cap

9. Neutrality

I plan to try it for the first time next year, I've lost alot of weight and my new goal is to have 6pack abs by halloween next year, if I acomplish it I'm gonna cosplay as Dante from devil may cry as a celebration. =)

10. Kat kanu

ha ha I love this thread lol im a part time cosplay model I love cosplaying ive done hinata rikku mimi misty Alice-resident evil and im working on others I have pics up of my hinata and rikku cosplays

11. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm dressing as the 11th Doctor for Halloween, if that counts? I've got the jacket, bowie, suspenders, fez. I'm even dying my hair and everything.

12. SmokeandMirrors

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I went to my first gaming convention in Oct as a bday present. PlayExpo. It was fantastic and I knew there was going to be cosplay involved but man!, when I got there I was so jealous and wished I'd have gotten involved. I told my friend straight away that next time im going for it. Probably anime on my part, Tousen Kaname from Bleach. Can't wait for my first convention.

13. SeerOfHeart

Wow, there's a decent amount of cosplayers here as well as Homestucks! Yay :grin:

So far (since mid-2011) I've cosplayed Miku (Madness of Duke Venomania and Magnet versions), Rin (default and Matryoshka versions), and Luka (Geisha and possibly Matryoshka versions) from Vocaloid. From Homestuck, I've cosplayed Rose (casual), Jade (regular and God Tier), and I'm working on Terezi, Kanaya (Rainbow Drinker ver.) and Nepeta now. Other than those two fandoms, I've also done Pinkie Pie from MLP (steampunk-esque interpretation), Madoka from, well, Madoka (school ver.), and Miyuki and maybe Minami from Lucky Star (Winter Uniform).

A lot of these were completed during the winter, so they still have yet to be worn to conventions. xD; Some other ones I'm either working on or planning for are Ritsu or Yui from K-ON, Ranka from Macross Frontier, and Rin's synchronicity outfit.