1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FANFIC. Crushed~

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ashlikeswhales, Sep 26, 2012.

1. ashlikeswhales

Out Status:
    All but family
    There I was not totally alone. But enough to make me go and get lost in my thoughts and memories. Back to a place I didn't want to be. I remember the hugging and the kissing, the laughs and smiles. But then I remembered the fights. How much he scared me, when he would yell at the top of his lungs. How I got the wind knocked out of me, when he'd give me a shove. Brin shook me out of my mental babbling.
    "ASHLEY!" She yelled. "Don't do that it's just creepy."
    "Uh... yeah. Urm. Sorry." I replied. I still wasn't totally out of it reliving the beatings for a few minutes.
    "Hurry up or we're going to be late!" She called after me.
    ":***:, I couldn't be late again." I ran to catch up with Brin. Brin was taller than me, blondish hair and had brown eyes. She was one of my bestfriends. We've been through everything together. In first period we met up with our Asian friend, Nur Syarafina (pronounced Nur Sarah-phina), or Sarah for short. She was busy dong this year's math homework.
    "SARAH!" Brin yelled. Sarah looked from her homework hair slashing across her face. "It's the first week of school, chill out on the homework, bro!"
    "But, but, but I have to.... Study, or else my dad will kick me out!"
    "If he does, you can always survive off of Ramen Noodles..." I mumbled.
    "What? What was that?" Sarah said with sarcasm. she then started cussing me out in Malayan.
    "... .-. Um ok..." I replied scared that she was about to go ninja on me.
    "JUT BECAUE I A-AIN DON'T MEAWN I EAT NOODLE ERDAY."
    "Bro, you just sounded like your mom," I said and we all started laughing our asses off.

~BUMP PLEASE?~ :icon_redf