1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Illumanati? Did I spell that right? Real or not?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Colombiana, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Colombiana

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi everyone. My name is Alicia and I'm currently a senior in HS. I'm eighteen years old and I'm planning to pursue a career in the Music Industry as an Audio Engineer. I'm planning to go to school in Nashville this upcoming summer 13'. A friend of mine (older and experienced in this field of Producing and Promoting) brought me to a Hip Hop Summit recently. We were discussing Illumanti and it's 'evil' that it has over the Entertainment industry. Artists like Drake, Jay-Z and even Rihanna have put very obvious trademarks of the Illumanti in their music.. My question is there any information (for my senior paper) about whether this existence is true? If so? What is it really about and how did it start? I'm having trouble finding legitimate resources.. and for the record. I don't like 'Satanic' things so if the Illumanti is influenced in certain artists music.. I'd prefer not to listen. Just a thought. But I am a big fan of Hip Hop.. so what are your thoughts?

2. IllusiveRannoch

i honestly just think it's a propagated myth kept alive by fear mongers like the 'alex jones' or 'glenn beck' types. very little makes money, or controls like fear. so i do find it quite humorous.

3. Gold Griffin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The Illuminati were a bunch of monks who formed a society in 1776 in Germany and lasted until they got shut down by the Bavarian authorities and the Catholic Church in 1785. Theories that they had secretly survived and been behind conspiracies began circulating within 12 years of their demise, but none of these theories have ever been proven.

4. speedracing22

I think it's a bunch of BS. Also - their symbols are such common shapes you can find them everywhere.