1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

End of The Chaser's War on Everything?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by UnderARock, Feb 1, 2008.

1. UnderARock

Out Status:
    Some people
    Does any know what the status of the chaser is? I got the impressed from the end of the last show of last year that future of the show was uncertain. Now i just saw the ABC 08 ad and the non the chaser team was in it :confused: not a good sign. Does this have anything to do with the aftermath of the APEC stunt? Were ppls actually incarcerated over that? I need that show :tears:

The Chaser-free ABC ad
    [YOUTUBE]lKuTmN_FpNE[/YOUTUBE]

2. fingertips

fingertips Guest

according to wikipedia:

3. dictionary

yeah i think it is more that they need a bit of a break so the show dosen't go stale and end un popular...

Why did they use blur red and white in that add....?

And i belive the ABC is changing to abc1

4. UnderARock

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well i don't see that show going stale anytime soon. We had a change of government, i would think that would translate into a lot of new material. wb
    Even it does go stale they can go back in time and retire on top. Unless the show did and they have go bac into the past, which the present for us.

[YOUTUBE]2IDzqjgntcE[/YOUTUBE]

The strips reminded me of the French flag idk if there is some significance to that. They were probably just being artsy this is the ABC.

Yes ABC will be rename ABC1, they is already an ABC. So is will allow to even more channel as they wish a la the BBC.

5. CelebrityHead

^ I loved that skit!

Maybe it wasn't the APEC stunt that got them into so much strife, maybe it was this one;

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbf3Pbb60n4[/YOUTUBE]