1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fashion tips

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Haley M, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Haley M

Haley M Guest

Hello, I am looking for some fashion tips. When it comes to clothing and fashion I am horrible. Can anyone help me out?

2. spectrumsigner

Go to a site called polyvore, you can put together outfits with an endless possibility of types of clothes, colors, etc... and see what looks good together.

3. Pexetta

Observe people who are the same age and preferred gender as you. When you see something that you think looks good on them, and you think you can carry it off yourself, buy one for yourself.

4. IllusiveRannoch

i'm kind of getting into fashion myself. it seems like fun. looking at random people & doing a quick critique mixed w/ imagination might be a good start. there's plenty of ways to find out what you may or may not like. Pexetta's right btw. and thanks spectrumsinger, i think i'll go check out the site now.

#4 IllusiveRannoch, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  5. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well there are so many different fashion styles out there, honestly, it would be hard to advise without knowing a little more about what you like. I think if you're not sure then go and experiment a little, try different looks and styles and see what works well with you. Personally I'm quite into bright, colourful clothing (warm but not garishly bright) and quite feminine, figure hugging outfits.