1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brothers and sisters

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by kylegf2011, Oct 5, 2012.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I´ve been watching this show with my family, and in general its good, but the gay parts are getting so uncomfortable!! :eusa_doh: I mean, yea I get it, they hate it and its disgusting for them, but every single time Kevin is shown with someone, they have to comment about it, the other day they even paused it to talk about how wrong and disgusting it was. Come on!! why dont they just let it go!! :confused: And also my mom is like "why is the gay guy hooking up with everyone in his way, surely thats why all the gay people have HIV" :dry: I did say that Im sure not every gay person does that, and I mentiones the fact that Kitty was also kind of doin it, but yea, she´s straight :dry:

And btw, Im really liking the show, its really good, but I hate it that in the gay parts I have to feel so awkward and uncomfortable :icon_sad:

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't let them get to you. Their opinion is distorted by the public view, and perhaps some religious influence? Regardless, you need to STOP letting them get to you. I know it's hard, but why not also just watch it alone? Or is there only one tv in your house?

3. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, its just that its kind of family time you know? Like we have dinner and watch an episode together, and in general Im ok with it, its just their reactions to the gay parts. But you´re right, Im just going to ignore them. I hope that eventually it will make it more normal for them to see a gay couple kiss. Who know, maybe this will encourage me to come out to them.