1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any critiques on my pics.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by grizzleybear33, Oct 7, 2012.

1. grizzleybear33

Will you look at my pics on my profile and if you have anything that would make my pics better I would live to know. Thank you :slight_smile:

2. kem

kem

3. grizzleybear33

Yeah all of those are on my flikr and most of them were just pics of my family and stuff but i think you can tell which ones I was trying to take a really good picture. And Thanks:slight_smile:

4. DryOasis

DryOasis Guest

I like the pics of the cat with the purple flowers in the background. I feel that those are your best efforts. Sharp colour, good composition/ use of space, nice shadows in some! But I'm just an amateur when it comes to photography so don't take me too seriously :slight_smile:

5. BudderMC

Your pets are adorable, first off. :3

It looks like you've got a really solid foundation on the basics. I mean, you know what you're doing in terms of composition. I really like some of the outdoorsy ones most, because you play with the depth of field nicely (though I'm a sucker for a good depth of field shot).

Also, the water balloon (?) ones are absolutely sick.

6. kellymporta

I think there's a lot of reddit material in your album. :rolle:

Oh and by the way, nice pics! :slight_smile: