1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It Gets Better

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Fruitylicious, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Fruitylicious

I wanted to post this music video because someone, somewhere, is having troubles. Someone, somewhere, is having thought's of suicide and going through depression. No matter what you struggle is, no matter what road you choose in life, and no matter how hard it is right now, it get's better.

I was watching a life time show (My sisters keeper) and I came to a point where I realized life is to short, no one lives forever and we need to make each day count, because it is so precious. We shouldn't bully, we shouldn't make fun, we should love one another and support each other. Sometimes it can go to far, whether it be physical or emotional abuse and you get to a point where suicide is like the best escape and for some they have already knocked on and walked through death's door.

No one should ever commit suicide, because someone somewhere actually cares about you. You may not see it now, but if you can get through what your going through and wait, you will see that I am right. I have watched the news and seen the suicides that are happening and you know what? I care about them, I have never met any of them, but my heart goes out to them. It makes you want to have been there for them, because you know that you could have helped.

I want everyone to know that you do matter, whatever your going through, whatever is happening to you, it will get better. If you are in a position where you need help, go get help, if you are in a position where you just don't know what to do anymore, talk to someone, talk to us here. Whatever you reason, just know that someone cares about you and it doesn't have to be someone close to you, it could be someone half way around the world.

I hope I made some sense because I know I can ramble at times, but anyways here's the video and I hope it can help some of you.

[YOUTUBE]IfQJ_V9K3EM[/YOUTUBE]